night with secret agent

At 10:15 pm in nightly skies at lumoise city

Pokemon center at room 1-E in dark bedroom with ash laying down in king size bed at middle with cover halfway to expose very muscular bare chest just staring at the ceiling and getting alone time with Serena tonight when she turned off the light from bathroom toward bed while wearing only pink velvet bra to expose beautiful slim body and panties.

Serena: "are you ready for fun tonight, big boy."

Ash: "yup."

She went right side of bed to hop on begins climb on his stomach to look at right to see one pack of condom on top of nightstand for a second then look back at her boyfriend with erotic smile started unhooked her bra from behind let her breasts bouncy freely from their prison make ash very happy.

Ash: "(thought) happy birthday to me."

She stand in all four with her breasts hanging above his face who begins cupped on right breast started sucking cause Serena begun moan of pressure  to feel the spark from the brain through the body  from ash sucked on her breast for first time."

Serena: "oh..ashy..it feel so good."

He use another hand to grab second breast to firm squeeze and started groping make Serena to moan of pressure little bit loud in erotic mode with tongue stick out.

Serena: "oh ashy boy."

She started daydreaming about them getting married at professor oak back ranch with their friends and family sitting in both aisle watching them and professor oak as pastor for them then going honeymoon at new York City in captain Sharp's original universe until she stop daydreaming to feel something inside her breasts getting the limited when ash latch off the nipple begins groping on both hands with his hands little bit hard make Serena moan of pressure to spray milk from her nipples everywhere rapidly for a minute and stop as she collapsed on top of him with heavily breathing and sweats pouring down from her forehead.

Serena: "that....was...amazing."

Ash: "you said babe."

Serena grab condom pack quick to show him with weakly sly grin and said, "it's showtime, honey." Ash replied, "damn right."

Girlfriend girlfriend universe four: Saki saki x hoshizaki rika edition

Unknown city, Japan on Thursday September 15th, 2020 at 10:23 am: high school- first floor corridor

In front of principle office with shadow rose up the door resembled to human being while holding a envelope got 'hoshizaki rika' name in the middle on right hand.

[New chapter is out for today]