rika first wild rampage pokemon battle

Equestria girls alternate world number two: life of two worlds

On Tuesday October 15th, 2013 in canterlot city, California at 7:15 am

Canterlot high parking lot with parked car as flash open the door for twilight exit the vehicle to school that she will enrolled for first time in human world with her new friends and flash that she like, they was about enter the school until they stop to see aipom standing in middle of parking lot with backpack open ans spike's head pop to see aipom.

Spike: "what of monkey is that?"

Flash: "I don't know but this isn't sound good at all."

Aipom open his eye to reveal yellow glowing eyes and started glowing rampage aura inside of him that alarm the trio when he getting bigger into sudowoodo size with dark blue maroon patterns across his body with fur turn yellow spikes all over including top of hair and tail hand transformed into lightning shape like tail hand. He's normal and electric type.

Spike: "bad day."

"Yo lightning monkey!"

They turned around to see rika hoshizaki in section 33 jumpsuit with light yellow stripes in both sides and pokebelt around beltloop, blazedramon, indigo zap, and the shadow  standing behind the section 33 northeast corridor in six feet away as Rika said to wild rampage pokemon, "you dealing with us not those lovebirds." Cause flash & twilight to blushed on their faces little bit to heard 'lovebirds' from Rika so they decided enter the school for them deal with wild rampage aipom, both Rika and indigo pull out pokeball in hands begins toss it in the air to call out their pokemon

Rika: "it's stream time, duskull!"

Indigo: "come out, ceruledge!"

They come out pokeball to outside parking lot fighting against wild rampage pokemon as Rika called out the attack, "use shadow ball!" He hurl shadow ball straight toward wild rampage aipom until he delivered sneak attack thundershock to stop shadow ball.

Blazedramon: "ember ball blast!"

She open her mouth to fire ember ball blast flying towards aipom really fast with direct hit in the face is super effective and medium halfway critical damaged until indigo call out attack, "psycho cut!" He throw at aipom with blades formed when he use swift to stop psycho cut and fire energy ball toward duskull.

Rika: "psychic!"

His eyes started glowing blue to using psychic to stop energy ball when it explode in mid-air and blazedramon called out another attack move, "dark pulse barrage!" She fire barrage of pulse from palm of her dragon hands at off-guard aipom with direct hit everywhere cause almost heavily critical damaged as he started glowing rampage aura begins shrinking down into normal state with dizzy that cue for Rika pull out pokeball in hand begun throwing toward dizzy aipom and captured with red beam to send inside pokeball who falling down on the ground gently and locked him up. That surprise Rika very happy to capture her first wild rampage pokemon ever and shoutout in pride, "ALRIGHT I CAUGHT AIPOM!"

Indigo: "way to go girl."

the shadow: "congratulations rookies, defeated wild rampage pokemon on first day. Not bad."

Indigo/rika: "thank you ma'am."

The hidden dungeon only can I enter universe two: luna heela x Emma brightness

On Saturday September 11th, unknown era in royal capital at 11:15 am

Hero academy with same ice cream truck at backyard driving towards two 2007 chervolet trax concept (orange) chervolet beat concept (Green) in middle of schoolyard while passing by three students

Mudflap: "badass ice cream truck coming through."

Ice cream truck driving around two vehicles as skids said, "aww yeah, I like it, thank you captain Yvonne." They transform into their robot form toward two cars with skids dancing and singing walk toward second car when mudflap tackle him from behind to the ground with mudflap punch him and toss him to left side.

Mudflap: "I got the green."

Skids: "that hurt, man."

Mudflap: "it's supposed to hurted. It's an ass-kicking."

They transform into both chervolet then driving away heading to section 27 with amane said to kent proix and siphon, "so what we do with those two horseless carriage anyways." Kent replied, "captain nano send two people from section 46 will pick them up anyway, besides I'm heading there doing someone shift at pokemon storage room."

[New chapter is out for today]