Lillie in section 33 [edited]

Lillie just already arrived at section 33 main lobby that caught of little bit shocked to see serect government underground facility underneath the whole duckberg for first time until spider-lycoris & nightdecidueye walk up to her as nightdecidueye said to her in kindness, "welcome to section 33, Lillie."

Lillie: "thanks, anyway where captain duck at anyway?"

Spider-Lycoris: "at giganatamax pokemon mission control room with rusty shackleford, my commander, and jedi master rika chilli."

The duo lead her to Northwest corridor straight toward giganatamax pokemon mission control room so she can meet captain duck for first time and they walk pass by several section 33 armored agents marching along got male wearing phase one consist of a visor improver, rangelight, and comlink antenna located on his helmet, as well as having a kama with a blaster pistol holsters located around her legs and attached to the belt waistline.

Who leading them up front heading somewhere in section 33 leave Lillie speechless to see that as nightdecidueye said to her, "amazing right, they're going on dangerous mission in  planets from outer rim like pirates, gangsters, mercenaries, and Te...

Who leading them up front heading somewhere in section 33 leave Lillie speechless to see that as nightdecidueye said to her, "amazing right, they're going on dangerous mission in  planets from outer rim like pirates, gangsters, mercenaries, and Terroroists from cities and village." Lillie little bit scared about armored agents from every sections going on dangerous mission in planets from outer rim wnd they arrived at very light up giganatamax pokemon mission control room with staffs from below working on monitors searched for giganatamax energy somewhere in one of universes or alternate worlds and Lillie see captain duck, jedi master rika chilli, rusty shackleford, and commander kusunoki from upper level who noticed the trio arrived at mission control room with captain duck walk up to her and said, "greetings Lillie, very nice to meet you for first time."

Lillie: " You too sir."

Captain duck: "let's talk shall we."

Equestria girls/mlp alternative universe seven: a mysterious rival edition

In human realm on Monday September 15th, 2018 in canterlot city, California at 3:30 pm

On the edge of canterlot high school roof with captain altaria hold bow quiver in hand to aim at tree inside school garden entrance got folded letter being tied up in middle of arrow tip and fire the arrow flying straight down to first tree really fast and hit the hit in middle of tree  cause yelp from sweetie belle with scared looked on her face.

Sweetie belle: "where the arrow coming from?"

[New edited chapter is out for today]