Giuseppe first wild tera pokemon battle

Amphibia universe two: personality au swap

On Sunday September 15th, 2019 in amphibia realm during 3:15 pm: wartwood swamp

Marcy wu and her frog family just minding own business walking through Town for a moment until an small acorn bomb come out of nowhere to give smal explosion that make them a jump in fear bit and Polly said, "what the frog is that?" Spring noticed...

Marcy wu and her frog family just minding own business walking through Town for a moment until an small acorn bomb come out of nowhere to give smal explosion that make them a jump in fear bit and Polly said, "what the frog is that?" Spring noticed something in front of them at seven feet away become shocked to begin point finger at something begun replied back to them, "probably from him." They saw glimmering squirrel standing there with smirk grin on his face at them when a portal show up behind in 4⅔ feet away begin open to reveal naranja academy Northeast corridor with dictator nemona, Giuseppe, and akari watanabe from more than  a married couple, but not lovers universe two in section 32 jumpsuit with pink velvet stripes and pokebelt around beltloop  come out from portal to town square with them to see glimmering pokemon.

Giuseppe: "that's-a wild tera pokemon what you talking about-a, dictator nemona."

Nemona: "yup."

Giuseppe: "mama-mia."

Akari pulled out rotom phone to scan him in a second and information show up with rotom begin to explain with pepper spark, "explodent, the ticking time bomb pokemon, fire and steel type: explodent is a mischievous and daring pokemon known for the dangerous ability to control bombs and carries a small acorn bombs."

Spring: "that's explain the explosion."

Marcy: "yup."

After information over that cue for him to summoned terastal crystal rose up from the ground to absorb him in a second and broke into pieces to reveal terastallized explodent with grass type tera shard crown on top of his head with akari pulled out pokeball begin toss it in the air to call out her partner, "come out, alpha lucario!" He come out from pokeball to outside facing against terastallized explodent that leave speechless from Giuseppe

Giuseppe: "her pokemon-a is huge I ever saw."

Dictator nemona: "that's alpha lucario from hiusie realm in ancient time."

Hop pop: "(whistle). "

Akari: "use aura sphere!'

He fire bigger aura sphere flying toward him really fast with direct hit in the face is super effective and almost heavily critical damage caused terastal shattered into pieces for return explodent to normal with dizzy for akari pulled out pokeball begun throwing toward dizzy explodent quick and captured him went inside the ball whom falling down on the ground gently begin lock him up after that.

Ms. Croaker: "way to go dearie."

One eyed Wally: "congratulations love."

Giuseppe jumped in mid-air and shoutout of excitement, "Wahoo!" To see his first wild tera pokemon battle in this universe ever with dictator nemona said to him in kindness, "I'm glad you like it, Giuseppe." He replied, "yup, I tell-a Mario and Luigi family about it at their apartment-a what I saw."

Dictator nemona: "sounds good."

[New chapter is out for today]