ash & serena first tera orb

In the morning at Lumoise city, kalos region during 7:35 am

Pokemon center with the love birds enter main lobby to see clemont & Pikachu who waiting for them without Bonnie and dedenne some reason as Serena ask clemont with a question, "where's Bonnie and dedenne at, clemont?" Clemont replied, "they at Lumoise city gym with clembot & my dad fixing up something for a while before heading to Lumoise city airport."

Serena: "that's good."

Pikachu leap up to Ash's right shoulder blade begins snuggle his cheek against right cheek nicely and ash said to him in kindness, "good morning buddy, did you sleep well at clemont and Bonnie place last night." He give out cheerful cry Replied back to his trainer, "Pikachu."

Ash: "glad to hear that buddy."

Then all of the sudden the member of Duskoir defenders the shadow appear in front of the group at 3⅔ feet away that shocked them bit and calm down after that.

Serena: "what are you doing here?"

The shadow: "my boss of section 27 send me here to bring you two these."

She reached out her palms in front of them with tera orbs and begins explain to the group, "this is tera orbs from paldea region at my boss original universe. This will cause your pokemon to terastallized for first time to used once more and be recharged by either touching crystals containing terastal energy or outside pokemon center from paldea region." The love birds happy for the shadow's boss handed them tera orbs from paldea region in pokemon original universe as rookie wild tera pokemon catchers of section 32  and they grabbed tera orbs from the shadow hands nicely and ash said to her in kindness, "thanks, we can use it on our pokemon while fighting against wild tera pokemon, right babe."

Serena: "you know it ashy."

Meanwhile at pokemon alternate world number three

In the sky far from paldea region with section 46 fleet flagship come out from lightspeed along with two air Erwin star destroyers heading straight to paldea region some reason.

[New chapter is out for today]

two agents of section 32 adventures (amourshipping edition) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें