sunset shimmer in section 33

Sunset surprise on her face to see section 33 very futuristic while underneath the whole duckberg in captain duck original universe first time.

"Amazing right, huh kiddo."

She saw captain duck, ace bunny, mervis, and ami tsuruga from goddess cafe terrace original universe in section 33 jumpsuit got blue Hazel stripes on both sides and pokebelt around beltloop come out corridor at right side of corridor approach the group and sunset said to him kindness, "yeah amazing, sir I ever saw in my life." Captain duck replied, "excellent to hear that ms. Shimmer, oh you haven't seen wild tera Pokemon in your former alternate world before."

Sunset: "nope I haven't."

Mervis: "don't worry you will if wild tera Pokemon show up in one of universe with Ami and her team will take care of it."

Sunset look at ami tsuruga from the group make her blush front of sunset who got dashing face and captain duck said to her, "and she's your new roommate at apartment at pladea region in Pokemon original universe by the way. That's okay with you, ms. Shimmer." She couldn't resist staring at ami's dd cup breasts lift up inside jumpsuit with smug grin as her roommate at paldea region in Pokemon original universe and she replied, "no problem at all, captain."

Mighty Thor 2.0: "excellent my friend. You two getting along as roommates to cleaning, cook, shopping, and pay the bills at apartment all the time."

Nick: "indeed."

Sunset: "don't worry we getting along as roommates."

Ami: "yeah. I'm taking you clothes shopping at levincia fashion street by 11:15 am get some new clothes."

Sunset: "sounds good to me, ami."

Meanwhile at section 32 main lobby with glennis already arrived who very surprise to see it while underneath the Royal woods for first time and see captain sharp walk up to her with a smile and greet glennis in kindness, "welcome to section 32, kiddo, I'm signing you as wild tera Pokemon catcher."

Glennis: "sounds good to me, captain. Can I picked out two Pokemon as my partners."

Captain sharp: "sure kiddo."

[New chapter is out for today]