E̶p̶ 3̶0̶ - H̶e̶y̶, b̶b̶y̶ .. i̶ t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ i̶ w̶a̶n̶n̶a̶ m̶a̶r̶r̶y̶ u̶

Jimin, Jungkook's and Hoseok's finals were nearing along with their competition and they three were so busy and Yoongi promoted Jimin's documentary in his Instagram account as he produced music for the short film.

It was on the day of competition and all the 3Js were already in their university and did all the necessary work that was supposed to be done and waited like all other students.

The guests arrived, the film festival began and the judges watched every single film along with the students and everyone did a great work and every film was different and unique in their own way and of course no matter how much good every film was a winner needs to be chosen and the university decided up to three winners.

Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok were so nervous and badly wanted to win the first prize because if they win, their university will sponsor for their masters degree in whichever university they want to study and in whichever country too and they three worked so hard for that.

Jungkook held Jimin's hand and Hoseok held Jimin's hand and they were all nervous and with them their boyfriends were losing their mind in the crowd.

YG: can't they FUCKIN announce already ahn?!!

Yoongi was anxious as he was biting Jin's ears from the right side.

TH: arghhhh !!!! My baby should win ... These stupids are not letting me to meet my baby ... Ahh !! He would be nervous af.

Taehyung was biting Jin's left ear and Jin was losing his patience because this was his situation from the start of the festival and he had enough because both left and right, Yoongi and Taehyung kept on talking and talking without shutting up their mouth.

Jin: can you both FUCKING SHUTTTTT UPPPPP !!!!!!!!!

Yoongi and taehyung looked at Jin.

TH: Hyung?!!!!

Taehyung whined.

Jin: Just ..... Just ... SHUT up !!!!

They announced the runner ups and only the first prize was left.

JK: I'm nervous
JM: it's okay, it's okay
MC: And the best short film award goes to.

Jungkook closed his eyes tightly and Yoongi and taehyung hugged Jin tightly.

MC: "One Night" by 3J

And that's it Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok jumped in happiness and did a group hug and meanwhile Yoongi and taehyung kissed Jin's cheeks.

MC: "One Night" is crowned as the best short film of this year and we welcome the directors of the film to the stage.

And all the 3Js went to stage and Yoongi couldn't be more proud of Jimin and same goes to Namjoon and Jin.

The prizes were given and when all the other stuff was over, Yoongi didn't think about anything and he just rushed towards Jimin and caught him in his arms and kissed the side of his head.