E̶p̶ 1̶3̶ - N̶e̶x̶t̶ t̶o̶ u̶, t̶h̶a̶t̶'s̶ w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ I̶ w̶a̶n̶t̶ t̶o̶ b̶e̶

Seokjin landed in New York for his conference.

He was anxious and nervous, he didn't even worry about resting or anything, the minute he landed in New york he opened his laptop and he was going through all the papers and presentation he bought with him regarding both yoongi's and taehyung's health.

Seokjin don't know anything about doctor Ryan but except the fact that he is such a well versed heart surgeon and he might help with other good doctors for yoongi's surgery too and nothing was more important for Seokjin than this now.

Meanwhile taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok were in Jimin's house.

JK: what are you even saying Jimin?! You know the rules of our university though?!!
JM: i know but we have to say some lies and get you to finish your course there
JK: i know but ---
JM: did you even forget that we included your name too in the competition and we are a team we can't do anything without you
JK: you know the rules and scholarship is --

Jungkook sighed

TH: i said I'll help
JK: keep your nose out of my business taehyung.
JM: don't be stubborn please
JK: i ---
JM: let taehyung help you
JK: Jimin?!!!!
JM: don't whine and just listen to me
JK: Jim ---
JM: not another word.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and nodded his head as a yes and both Jimin and taehyung exchanged sigh of relief.

JM: shall we go to university then?!! We can't waste time
JK: but how he's gonna help me?

Jungkook pointed at taehyung and both Jimin and taehyung ran Sweats in tension.

JM: that's none of your business
JK: but Jimin I'll accept this only if he accepts my payment back

Jimin looked at taehyung.

TH: of course ...  of course !!! I'll charge you with interest

And with that, they all left for university in taehyung's car and Jungkook took a deep breath before entering the principal's office with taehyung and Jimin.

JK: between why are you coming with us Jimin?!
JM: for some moral support Jungkook.

And Jimin opened the door and they all entered.

When the principal saw taehyung he got up from his seat all smiling and bowing down and greeting taehyung and he greeted Jungkook too and Jungkook was taken back because last time when he came here he didn't have any good memories.

Principal: please take your seat, what would you like to have sir?! Tea, coffee or any fresh juice or soft drinks?
TH: Nah!! I don't need anything

And taehyung looked towards Jungkook and Jimin and they both shook their heads as a no.

TH: can we proceed with the formalities?!!

The principal took all the forms and stuff in which both taehyung's and Jungkook's signature were needed, taehyung was sweating in nervousness and Jimin was too and Jungkook signed all the papers without reading a word and then taehyung signed as Jungkook's guardian as well as his husband.

JK: Wait !!!!!

And both Jimin and taehyung's heart fell to the ground.

JK: why are you signing as my guardian?! Because this university doesn't allow the guardians signature and  only parents or blood related people or husband/ wife can do it?! And you --
JM: Jungkook, look at me

And taehyung signed all the papers quickly.

JK: Jimin?!! What is going on?!!!
JM: We will explain later Jungkook now --
Principal: Have a Happy married life Taehyung ssi
JK: MARRIED LIFE?!! WEDDING?!! WHO'S MARRIED TO WHO??