E̶p̶ 2̶ - A̶m̶ i̶ n̶o̶r̶m̶a̶l̶?

Jungkook's phone buzzed and he heard someone sighing in the room.

Proff: out now
Jungkook bowed down and he left the classroom.

Jungkook was annoyed by the person who was calling him and he rolled his eyes as he saw his father calling him and he decided to text him.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and he got inside the classroom as he left the message on read.

Time passed by it was almost lunch time.

JK: Jimin, hoseok didn't come to University?!
JM: No, he said he needs to take care of his mother as she is sick?!
JK: Should i ask someone to look after her
JM: i don't think the situation has risen yet and if it ever happens, we can take care

Jungkook nodded his head as he took a seat with Jimin and as he sat his food tray was pushed down and the whole cafeteria's attention was now towards Jungkook's table.

JM: there is never a peaceful day in his life
??: The FUCK Jungkook!!! I told you to leave the house.... I gave you one month time and you are still staying there
JM: Sara, this is not how you to talk to your brother.
Sara: for your kind information STEP BROTHER. PARK JIMIN.

Sara is the daughter of the woman his father bought home and she is the same age as Jungkook his father was maintaining two families behind his mother.

JK: leave now, I'm not in the mood to talk with you right now.

Jungkook spoke patiently because his mom taught him well to treat women no matter what kind of bitch they are sometimes.

Sara: Leave the house or else i am telling father that you are studying in a film University behind his back
Jungkook's hands clenched
JK: Sara, let's talk about this at home and for FUCKS sake leave now
Sara: Don't come home, it's so irritating and annoying to see you at home
JM: Sara, you are crossing your limits
Sara: you shut your FUCKING mouth ... You orphan.

Before Sara could let another word out Jungkook's five fingers were placed on her cheeks and everyone gasped.

JK: Mind your tongue before i feed it to the dogs
Sara's eyes teared up and she rose up in anger
JK: let's leave Jimin

And with that Jungkook and Jimin left the cafeteria words started to spread around some were happy that Sara got slapped and some were talking bad about Jungkook.

JM: you shouldn't have slapped her
JK: she deserved it
JM: but she's your sister
JK: that doesn't mean she has rights to speak about my friend

Jungkook said as he left for his next class with Jimin.

(A/n)
Jungkook was majoring in film and media without his father's knowledge for the past one year and the money he gets to pay for his tuition is from his brother who was studying and working at the same time abroad.
And as well as the part time jobs Jungkook does and also by selling drugs illegally, his brother was sent to abroad when he was doing his University and was never allowed to be back in Seoul and their father never let Jungkook or his brother to meet up and always have an eye on them and somehow Jungkook's brother sends him some money for the tution fees.
(End of a/n)