𝔼ℙ 𝟙𝟡 - 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒

Jin was walking here and there his legs and hands trembling and his heart racing so fast because today taehyung and Yoongi are going to meet Namjoon as their doctor and Jin knows this is not going to go any good because Yoongi will bury Namjoon alive if he sees him.

As Jin was walking here and there someone tapped his shoulder and he turned to see who it was and it was Namjoon.

NJ: Morning, Jin

Jin awkwardly smiled.

Jin made arrangements temporarily for Namjoon to work here as the special head surgeon for the cardiology department and as a general consultant for the cancer department.

So, he could work all comfortably with authority.

Jin: Hey !!!

Nervousness washed over Jin

NJ: all okay?
Jin: of course why not
NJ: So, where is my cabin?

And Jin guided the way and all the way up there it was a complete silence and no one spoke anything until Namjoon broke the ice.

NJ: Had breakfast?
Jin: Not yet
NJ: want to have it together?
Jin: okay !!

He said and then realised what he just said.

Jin: I mean --- no, you can have it because I have patients to attend
NJ: oh !! Okay

The elevator opened for Min-Jun waiting and Jin's heart dropped.

Min-Jun: Appaaaa ~

He ran towards him and Namjoon was standing there completely froze.

Min-Jun: Appa ~ Yoongi took me here.

Jin felt like his heart would jump out of his chest in the way it was racing.

Jin: Where is Yoongi?

Jin panicked.

Min-Jun: He went to get me some snacks from the canteen as I said I am hungry
Jin: okay !!

In between all this Namjoon was standing there all completely silent because he didn't know how to react and what to think.

NJ: Jin, who's this?
Jin: My son Namjoon

Jin's voice would freeze Namjoon in it's coldness and Min-Jun looked at Namjoon and he bowed down and Namjoon did the same and in this situation Jin completely forgot about Yoongi who was here in the building.

Jin: Namjoon please go to your cabin, walk straight and take right and the first room you see is your cabin.

Namjoon walked without talking about anything or asking anything to Jin and when Namjoon left Min-Jun looked at Jin.

Jin: Who's that appa?

Jin was tongue tied and his tears stood at the edge of his eyes and he just hugged his son.