35. Some Deeds Need No Explanation

Continue from the previous part...

Sita just held her sword just a few millimetres away from Surpanakha's neck as if about to slit her throat, while she just looked at her. Sita just stood expressionless, while the brothers moved towards them curiously.

Surpanakha started laughing like a maniac, while Sita just stood alert, wondering her intentions.

.

"Sita, I have never seen an innocent person like you. I don't know if it's your innocence or your foolishness."
Surpanakha just stared at the ground, while Sita let out a smirk.

"Someone just told me once that women are way more foolish than men... is it true? I don't know..."
Sita spoke with a hint.

"It's their deeds that speak on their behalf."
Surpanakha spoke rudely, while Sita just smiled as she was impressed.

"Really? So think about yourself."

Bura jo dekhan main chala, bura na mileya koi
Jo dil khoja aapna, mujhse bura na koi

Sita spoke, and Surpanakha took a pause.

"Are you making me feel guilty?"
Surpanakha asked with a slight hesitation.

"Guilty about what?"
Sita spoke while narrowing her gaze, whereas Surpanakha just sat speechless.

Surpanakha just sat silent as she felt numb with the intense gazes towards her, while her mind stormed as it lined up the incidents one by one, and a weird feeling just ran down her spine.

She just felt like a fool for gaining nothing from the revenge, as she just realised that both Ram and Sita just played along with their fate without even blaming her. She just felt like a puppet, and moreover, she was just too late to realise their true forms.

Sita was herself Lakshmi, Maha Maya, who holds the power to create as well as to destroy, as Surpanakha was just walking in her cues and was only a medium to teach the people that when ego, lust, desire, and revenge overcome a human feeling, it is self-destructive.

"Surpanakha!"
A voice came, breaking her thoughts, for which she was startled.

.

"Sita..."
Surpanakha took a pause.

"You just made me realise your true form—not just yours but mine too. I don't know if it's you or something divine in the subconscious mind... I bow to you."
Surpanakha spoke while bowing to her.

"Sita, you are Lakshmi, you are Saraswati, and Durga yourself; I am just a mere being to be liberated from the darkness of illusions to the light of reality.
Surpanakha just sounded firm and pure with her heart and mind.

.
.
.

"I forgive you."
Sita spoke calmly while she lifted her palm, blessing her as she was self-conscious of her true self, that she is Lakshmi, Saraswati and Durga herself.

.

"Bhabi... but don't you remember her sins?"
Lakshman spoke while getting annoyed with Sita's actions.

"Yes, I do remember."
Sita spoke calmly with a smile.

"Then? She is the one to be punished."
Lakshman spoke while looking at Sita.

"Of course she has to be punished for her deeds."

"Then... you are forgiving her instead of punishment?"
Lakshman was not satisfied.

"Lakshman, there's nobody on this earth who hasn't committed a sin. It could be me or you."
Sita spoke while she shoved the sword into the sheath.

"A person is punished for his present sinful deeds, not for those he or she has committed in the past or will be committing in the future. I have to punish her, not for what she had committed in the past, but for the present that she kidnapped my children."

"And in depth, when a person admits his or her mistakes, his or her half sins are already washed away, and the other half can only be washed by atonement. Lakshman, always remember that forgiveness needs no explanations."

Sita spoke with a smile while she lifted Surpanakha, and Lakshman just stood smiling, proud of his Bhabi.

.

....

.

Then Surpanakha used her magic and freed the boys, as both of them were still in an unconscious state. Ram just scooped both of them into his arms, while Sita just rushed out towards them while taking them in her motherly embrace.

.

As a few minutes passed, a chariot emerged from the bushes, with Aaryasumanth riding, as their eyes lit up seeing him.

"Maharaj!"
Aaryasumanth spoke while he got down and walked towards Ram.

"Aaryasumanth, I have been thinking about you. Take them to the palace at this instance, and tell everyone that there's nothing to be worried about."
Ram spoke while he handed over the boys to Aaryasumanth, as he rode back with Ram's messages.

....

The sky turned clear, and so did the surroundings, as they looked more beautiful with the triumph of good over evil.

.

"Sita, please grant me leave."
Surpanakha spoke while breaking the silence, for which Sita smiled and let out a light nod.

Then Surpanakha summoned a chariot with her magic and got into it as it dashed through the sky and disappeared while Sita just smiled.

.

"Bhaiya, let's get back; Bhabi's needed to be aided."
Lakshman spoke while looking at Ram.

"Yes."
Ram spoke with a smile while he held her hand in his as they headed back.

..

"Sitae."
Ram spoke while they walked through the woods.

"Ji, Arya."

"I am so proud of you, Sitae."
Ram spoke with a smile.

"Why are you talking like this all of a sudden, Arya?"
Sita asked, confused, as he sounded weird.

"Don't you like compliments?"

"That was weird."
Sita spoke, getting annoyed.

"Weird? Am I that bad at giving compliments?"
Ram whined, for which Sita let out a light chuckle.

"No, Arya, you are just way too innocent. I didn't think of you being fooled by Devar Ji's weird joke..."
Sita spoke while hiding her laughter as she reminded him of what happened sometimes ago.

"Sitae, you too..."
Ram spoke childishly, and Sita just burst into laughter.

"I am not going to leave you, Sitae."
Ram warned.

"Catch me if you can..."
Sita spoke playfully as she pushed him a little and sped away, while Ram just followed her with a smile.

.

"Bhaiya, she's not that easy to get caught!"
Lakshman spoke teasingly while both of them just disappeared from his sight.

.....

Within a few minutes, the palace can be seen on the horizon as it gets dark.

.....

A/N: Jai Mata Lakshmi!

.....

Update soon!

❤️