4. ❤️Colours to Life❤

Continue from the previous part......

Sorry for the late update, as I had some internet issues.

.......

Their union spread a wave of happiness all over the three worlds.

........

After the disastrous night, the day broke. Suryadev shone like never before. Ayodhya emitted a different aura; the wave of happiness knew no bounds.

Ram was again turned into a living body from a lifeless one.

.........

After a nice head bath, Sita adored herself in the mirror. Her wet hair falling to her waist added to her more beauty.

The silent dark chamber was again a happy one.

.

Ram entered the chamber with some dasis behind him; they held the platter covered with silky pieces of clothing.

Without any movement, Sita looked at him through the mirror as she thinned her eyebrows in concern.

Then the dasis kept the platters on the table and moved away, leaving both of them alone.

And a strange feeling went through her spine.

Ram then moved towards her, holding a wide smile. His eyes glittered with a wave of happiness as he simply stood behind her, admiring her through the mirror.

And suddenly their eyes met; she looked straight into his eyes as if sipping over his pain from deep into his heart.

.

"Sitae!"
He called while moving closer to her. His hands simply rested on her shoulder and his chin on her wet, silky hair.

"Hmm?"
She replied while closing her eyes and drawing an image of Ram in her heart, just as she did in Pushp Vathika when she met him first.

'Lochan mag Ramhi ur aani, deenhe palak kapaat sayani.'

लोचन मग रामहि उर आनी। दीन्हे पलक कपाट सयानी। । । 232।

"Let me help you with your shringaar," he said, placing a beautiful necklace before her neck from the platter.

She stood frozen, her eyes moving upon his actions through the mirror. A calming emotion lingered on his face, that was how long he had waited for this.

.

After an hour of his hard work she looked beautiful. As he made her wear all matching ornaments with her clothes, combed her hair into perfect bun, and adorned her with a freshly weaved gajra, and at last placed the hairpin, which was the only symbol of their eternal love, during their separation.

And then he placed the sari end over her head and slowly turned her towards him, and he moved away a little

And then he placed the sari end over her head and slowly turned her towards him, and he moved away a little. His coppery eyes scanned her every bit, and he let out a wide smile, which led her to smile the same way he did.

 His coppery eyes scanned her every bit, and he let out a wide smile, which led her to smile the same way he did

"You look beautiful, Sitae," he said, making her blush

.......

As she was about to say something, the door flung open, revealing the boys running towards them.

Seeing them, their faces turned shocked.

"What condition have you made of yourself?" Said Ram, holding their arms.

"He did It first," said Kush, pointing towards Luv.

"No!" Refused Luv, hiding behind Sita and gripping her saree.

"Where did you get these colors from?" Asked Sita, holding his ears.

As she asked, Luv lowered his eyes.

"Kush?" Asked Ram, lifting his eyebrows.

"I did not do anything," Whined Kush.

"Look at this!" Kush continued pulling Luv's dhoti and revealing the bundles of colors.

As his dhoti slipped off his legs, the colors spread all over, as he hid his lower half with Sita's pallu, with a flushed face.

Looking at his cute face, both Ram and Sita burst out laughing.

"OH, Luv!" Said Ram playfully, putting the remaining colors over his head.

"Pitashree!" Exclaimed Luv, painting Ram's cheeks.

And in no time, Ram scooped both of them up in a swift motion and moved around, swinging them in his arms.

Their laughter filled the chamber. Watching them, Sita smiled wide.

As she was busy admiring them, naughtiness tickled, them and then they rushed towards Sita and dipped her into colors.

Their excited laughter lingered all over the chamber.

........

"The festival is being celebrated even before the arrival of Holi," Said Shatrughn in a sarcastic way. Everyone entered the chamber.

Four of them stood embarrassed, looking at each other.

.......

I hope you like it, and please like and comment.

Next update soon.

And please leave your valuable votes and comments.

❤️