Untitled Part 25.

Now the room thing.

The biggest went to throuple since there's three of them.

Once everyone got beds they could finally go to their rooms.

"Who gets what side. "Said Spade.

"I'm fine with sleeping on the left." Said Avery.

"I'm fine with sleeping in the middle since I'm the tallest. "Said Ellis.

"Are you okay with accidently being a little spoon. "Said Spade.

"It's a risk I'm willing to take. "Said Ellis.

So the three of them put their stuff in the room.

"The room I claimed I'm going to use that as my office if you guys don't mind. "Said Avery.

Ellis was sitting down on a stool as Avery put some skin care stuff on his face.

"Your hand is so cold holy sh*t ."Said Ellis.

Ellis  has his hair in braids and he had one those headbands people wear wen they do skin care.

"Hold still ."Said Avery.

Avery hands were touching Ellis' face and all he could think is "His hands are so soft, I love him."

Spade was sitting on the toilet with a face mask on.

Everyone was in the living room now.

"I just wash my face with face scrub but now I feel like my pores are opening up. "Said Hector

Everyone had just finished homework and dinner so they were watching a movie, everyone had other face mask on or something similar.

Hector never did this before not because he thinks it's not manly but because he never knew about skin care stuff.

"Did you tell your parents yet.Said Diya.

"I told mine. "Said Spade.

"I'm going to tell mine. "Said Ellis.

"I'm not talking to my dad  but my mom wants to talk to me I'm not looking forward to it.  "Said Avery.

Avery did end up talking to his mother.

She hasn't seen him since his junior year of high school.

It was awkward those.

"We could get frozen yogurt. "Said Mrs. Yoon(formally Yang.)

"Mom I'm lactose intolerance . "Said Avery.

"Sorry it's been a while. "Said Mrs. Yoon.

Then she said "Nondairy ice cream."

They got some.

This was okay.

They will never have the kind of relationship they would of wanted but it's a start.

He told his mom that his dad called him.

"I blocked him."

"I moved to another house and didn't tell him where I live, his number is blocked why would I call him you and your siblings don't deal with him."

He tells her about his relationship.

"I know I wasn't the most supportive of you being gay but I did some soul searching and I support you I don't know everything but I'm trying and I hope you are your partners are happy ."

"Thanks."

He even hugged her before he went back home.