Untitled Part 12......)

When Christmas rolled around.

"I'm nervous . "Said Ellis.

"Same. "Said Monique.

They both look at Newt.

"You're not nervous. "Said Ellis.

"We and my siblings grew up with the Tangs, my house is literally not that far from theirs and our moms are in a book club together. "Said Newt.

The three were waiting for their partners to get the rest of their stuff.

When they arrived there.

"Spade you look too thin have you been eating. "Said His grandma(Mrs. Cao).

"Yeah grandma. "Said Spade.

Mrs. Tang was in the basement getting something.

The grandma was introduced to the partners- she already knew Newt.

"I hope none of you are allergic to peanuts or seafood. "Said Mr. Cao(the maternal grandfather.)  

"No. "Said Monique

"Nope. "Said Ellis.

One of the aunts came over and assumed Ellis was dating Lola despite knowing that Lola is bisexual.

"No he's my boyfriend. "Said Spade.

Meanwhile Kameron and Newt went over Newt's parents' house which was super close.

Newt hugged his parents and siblings.

(if a character calls someone that isn't related to them Auntie it's just because she's older than them so if Kameron calls Mrs. Wattana auntie it's because she someone he's close to.)

"Kameron are you okay, Newt told me about your injury. "Said Mrs. Wattana.

"Yeah Auntie I'm fine. "Said Kameron.

That part of his head that had to shaved has grown back and he even got to dye it back to green.

"Newt I wish you wouldn't of shaved part of your head. "Said Rachael(Newt's oldest sister.)

"His hair has been purple and shaved since ninth grade so if you have a issue with it you should of said something earlier. "Said Elijah(Newt's only brother.)

"Also I remember someone dying their hair blonde and getting a uncut. "Said Newt.

Rachael shook her hair because she did do that.

 Kameron was carrying some gifts he had- just two for the parents.

Newt heard the noise of giggling from his good ear.

Sparrow and Bowen were playing in the guest room and ran out to hug their uncle.

"I missed you two guys, you two got so tall. "Said Newt.

"I lose a tooth ."Said Sparrow.

"We got a cat his name is Wilson. "Said Bowen.

The cat is with one of Milo and Elijah's friends.

Speaking of Milo he's on his phone talking to someone from work, he works a office job and always wants to know what's going on with work.

Elijah works at a baker and has a degree in culinary, he use to work in a office but baking is his dream and something he's skilled in.

Later on Newt and Kameron were talking.

"Next school year I want to move into other a apartment or ask a bunch of people to get a place with me and I want you to live with me if that's okay. 'Said Newt.

"I was going to ask a similar thing, I want to live with you also since we styles that look decent together and like a lot of the same stuff when it comes to housing we would be perfect living together. "Said Kameron.

Then he ask who else would he have asked.

"Spade, Ellis maybe Hector and Diya . "Said Newt.

Which means if Hector would be living there then so would Kaylin since Hector and Kaylin are a couple and those two already have the vibes of those two are getting married someday.

Diya and Newt are friends also Diya is Kameron's best friend, he's been his best friend since they first met in orientation.

He's the third person that Kameron told about his kiss with Newt.

Diya was with his boyfriend Devin.

Devin lives close to their college.

Diya also found something about Devin.

Devin was raised by his grandparents.

"My parents abandoned me and my siblings to go join a cult. "Said Devin.

Also Devin has young grandparents because his parents had him when they were in their last year of high school and his parents had his dad when they were twenty four.

The house is wheelchair accessible.

 Devin's grandparents looked like your typical grandparents only Asian but are really nice just a tiny bit protective since Devin's dad their son left to go join some Mormon community also because Devin got injured.

All they got from back from their son was forty dollars and a thank you card.

Funny thing is neither of his parents are Mormons- his parents are both Christian.

Devin's grandparents love their grandchildren very much, they tried not to bad mouth the parents but then the kids got older and could form their own opinions and they hate their parents.

But then Devin got to meet Mrs. and Mrs. Umar.

Dina and Shayma Umar.

Dina wears a hijab because she wants to.

Shayma doesn't wear one.

"This is my mom and this is my ma or mama. "Said Diya.

"So this is the Devin we have heard so much about. "Said Dina.

"Yes I hope it's all good stuff. "Said Devin.

"It was. "Said Shayma.

Diya really like Devin