Untitled Part 13.....

Meanwhile.

"How good is your Spanish ."Said Hector.

"It's okay. "Said Kaylin.

Kaylin asked him about his French.

Hector started speaking in full sentences.

"I already knew Spanish but love is the same in both languages ."Said Hector.

When they arrive at the Reyes's house.

There's some old men playing dominos in the front yard.

Hector introduces them.

The old men were some uncles of his.

The house smelled of spices and Spanish music filled the house like one big show.

"The woman in the floral dress is my abuela." Said Hector.

"Nieto when did you show up. "Said Abuela Frida.

They started speaking Spanish.

Kaylin understood some of it.

Hector comes from a big Cuba and Mexican family.

His family is only loud because there's a lot of them but most of them aren't loud.

Hector has three brothers and two sisters, he's the second youngest.

Lucky for him and his siblings he has parents and grandparents who won't make the girls do all the work.

Hector's parents arrived from the store and Kaylin was introduced to them.

The two college students walked pass the wall of photos and the homemade pray altar, the altar reminded Kaylin of the one at his house only the one at his house is Buddhist while this one is Spanish Catholic. 

Hector showed Kaylin his room.

Music posters and soccer posters plus a big Biromantic flag also so many posters of bugs.

"How's your family like you told me some stuff. "Said Hector

"Nice, if we were at my house there would be homemade spring rolls in the kitchen and a game show on the tv, my parents like to cook. "Said Kaylin.

"So why journalism ? "Said Hector.

"I want to be able to be where the action is but also I want to tell the whole story not just the racist bigoted one. "Said  Kaylin.

Kaylin mentioned all the food his family would be cooking now.