Untitled Part 4....

Spade got a text from Newt and one from Kameron.

Newt's text said "I kiss your brother."

Kameron's text said "I told Newt I like him, he likes me back, we kissed, it's all overwhelmed but I enjoyed all of it.

Right now Spade has a issue.

He likes his roommate Ellis, when he first met him his heart was beating fast and felt all the good feelings.

Meanwhile.

Lola had her own issues.

She likes her roommate Monique, she thinks she's one of the most gorgeous ever.

She's also so smart and so funny.

She gets a text from Kameron which is similar to the one he sent to Spade.

Lola was about to get some food from the vending machine when she saw Monique.

She hid.

"What are you doing. "

"Hiding from my roommate. "Said Lola.

"Why. "

"No reason."

"You like her."

"Yeah."

"Well she's your roommate so you can't hide from her. "

"True and thanks."

"No problem."

"I'm Lola."

"Kaylin. "Said Kaylin Phan- Vietnamese Canadian, bisexual, a journalism major, tall.

 Lola ended up telling Monique how she felt about it and it went well.

Spade got another text.

"Both of them have someone but I can't even tell the guy I like him back."

"Hey what's wrong. "Said Ellis.

"You scared me ."Said Spade.

"Sorry . "Said Ellis.

It's now or never.

Then Ellis said "hey do you want to play some video games. "

"Sure. "Said Spade.

So they did.

Meanwhile

Newt was with Kameron.

Newt got a text from his older brother Elijah.

Elijah lives in Taiwan for work, he's married to a  Taiwanese American guy named Milo Huang  and they have two sons Sparrow and Bowen- both were born from a surrogate. 

Newt mainly has sisters but Elijah is the oldest boy he's the third oldest while Newt is the youngest.

Newt has four sisters and one brother.

There's a time difference, it's evening now while it's early morning there.

Elijah was just telling him that he'll be home for Christmas this year.

Newt's dad's side is Baptist and his mom's side is Buddhist but she did grew up celebrating Christmas but just as a gift giving day.

After he was done texting him.

Newt had a question to ask Kameron.

He really likes him and Kameron likes him.

"Hey would you ever want to go on a date with it, it doesn't have to be anything big we can watch Asian dramas in my rooms and get food. "Said Newt.

"I would like that. "Said Kameron.

Kameron loves Asian dramas it's something he, Lola and Spade all love.

Lola loves magical ones- your Historian Chinese dramas, your ghost lover ones but she's also loves the gang/mobs ones.

Spade loves romantic bls dramas.

Kameron loves the college ones, the medical ones and bls.

He has had what he would call crushes on actors but it was never romantic crushes it was him trying to relate to his siblings and friends.

But his ideal partner is someone who's caring and respect him plus thinks he's handsome.