Untitled Part 1...

"I don't have to share a room with either of you. "Said Spade .

"Same here. "Said Lola.

"Same here. "Said Kameron.

The Tang triplets are starting college.

A lot of people assume Spade picked his name out, no his name came about because his mom let her sister his aunt Jessica pick his name out since Jessica let his mom pick her the name of her oldest kid.

They were with their parents, younger sisters and their older brother in the car to visit the dorms.

Spade wondered what his dorm was.

All of the triplets got to see their dorms.

Lola met her roommates.

Later on the family got lunch before they could move stuff in.

"I met this girl named Monique and she's so beautiful she's one of my roommates. "Said Lola.

"You're there to learn to not to flirt with people. "Said Roddie

"Says the guy who use to have a crush on his old roommate. "Said Lola.

"In my defense he was hot but he being a business major who hated trans people was what ended any crush I had on him. "said Roddie.

Spade hasn't met his roommates yet, he hopes they're okay with having a gay Chinese American roommate.

Spade meet his roommates.

"Hey I'm Spade. "

"What kind of name is that." 

"My aunt picked it out."

"Well I'm Benjamin I'm someone with a normal name."- Benjamin Reynard- Business major, football player, has the vibes of someone with bigoted views, straight and cis.

Spade rolled his eyes.

"I'm Spade."

"Hector."- Hector Reyes-Mexican and Cuban American, poc(both parents are brown skin not white), Biromantic and a science major, he studying the science of bugs.

(I decided to not make him ace since I never mentioned it in other pages.)

 "Cool. "Said Spade.

He found out that his other roommate was his friend Newton.

Newton Brandon Wattana-Thai American, med student, deaf(had a cochlear implant.)demisexual, mlm, cisgender, has purple dyed hair, part of his head is shaved.

He's on a full ride- he played sports in high school.

Spade is a geologist major, he wants to study rocks.

Spade Li Tang- Chinese American, geologist major, gay, cisgender, favorite animal are frogs, has red dyed hair.

"What's that in your ear. "Said Benjamin.

"A cochlear implant. "Said Newt.

"What the hell is that. "Said Benjamin.

"I'm deaf and hard of hearing, I can barley hear in my left ear and I'm deaf in my right ear ."Said Newt.

" If you're 'deaf' how can you talk." Said Benjamin.

" I lose my hearing after I learn how to talk . "Said Newt.

"He lose it in a accident. "Said Spade.

"Wasn't talking to you card boy ."Said Benjamin.

Then Benjamin said to Newt.

"You're not deaf. "Said Benjamin.

"He is deaf stop being a jerk sandwich . "Said Spade.

Newt turned off his implant.

Benjamin kept on talking

"What did you say I can't hear you. "Said Newt.

Then he turned it back on.

"What did you say."

"Then why aren't you in a special school. "Said Benjamin.

"Because I didn't want to and I have never been to such a school in my life." Said Newt.

"Benny boy you should be quiet. "Said Hector.

"Don't call me Benny. "Said Benjamin.

"Why because you don't like it well I bet Newt doesn't like it when you make comments about his disable. "Said Hector.

Spade met up with Kameron and Lola.

Lola- bisexual/biromantic, cisgender, fine arts major, plays sports but also likes makeup.

Kameron-demiromantic, panromantic, pansexual, intersex and med student- but he identifies as a guy- uses he/him but if someone uses they/them for him he wouldn't care.

Newt was with him.

Newt likes Kameron but it's complicated.

Newt is demisexual and Kameron is demiromantic.

Kameron has to form a bond with someone before he can even think of having a crush on them let alone a romantic relationship for Newt he had to form a bond with someone before he even think of having a sexual relationship with them.

Benjamin was asked to switch room which he gladly did.