Chapter 32

I stand up and go over to him so I can straddle his lap and just like that our lips are back together

I stand up and go over to him so I can straddle his lap and just like that our lips are back together. His hands rest on my waist to keep me balanced as our kiss becomes more passionate. 

His left hand slowly goes up my bra but he pauses for a moment and taps me twice. "Can I?" He asks against my lips, out of breath. I hum, giving him full consent before resuming our kiss. His hand swiftly goes to my breast and he softly caresses it before he twists my nipple causing me to moan in his mouth. 

I can't help but feel weak when he slips his tongue in my mouth and he flicks around my nipple. 

Two can play that game.

I start to grind on him and he groans.

My eyes open when he slows down and stops the kiss. 

I can't help but smirk when I feel something hard under me. I keep grinding but slower, just to tease him.

"You're gonna be the death of me" he says then looks me in the eyes for a brief moment before burying his face in my neck, leaving warm and wet kisses all over my neck, trailing down. "You've been mine since the day I made you my wife, even if it was fake, I know that one day you'll be my actual wife so why not think of you as my wife now?" He says between the kisses. "You might have started dating me today but I've been dating you for a very long time baby." he ends his sentence then he starts sucking on my skin.

He's giving me a hickey.

He tongue smoothly circles around the spot as he sucks, he then pinches my nipple making me wince. His lips leave my neck leaving my neck missing the warmth of his lips. 

"Now you're even branded as mine" he says, proudly looking at my neck. I chuckle a bit. "Can I give you one too?" I ask him. He nods and tilts his head to give me access to his neck. I've never given a hickey but it seems simple enough, isn't it just sucking on skin?

I attach my lips to a spot on his neck and I start sucking. After a few seconds I pull away. 

Looks good enough.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, then I'll be back for dinner" he tells me, placing a soft kiss on my lips. 

When getting off his lap I accidentally touch his dick. "Sorry" I quickly apologize, but he just smirks at me. "Don't worry, you'll get to touch it soon" he says before walking away.

I need to wash up too.

~~~

"So. Lee told me your birthday is on Saturday" I start off the conversation as we're both seated at the dinner table. 

He nods as he swallows his food. "Yeah it is." He says then takes a bite of his pizza.

"Do you plan on doing anything?" I ask him and he shakes his head. "I'm not huge on celebrating my birthday" he tells me and I gasp.