Chapter 27

I can't fucking sleep and it's all his fault

Everything is his fault. He's the reason I woke up in the middle of the night and now he's the reason I can't go back to sleep.

I hate that I can't control myself when it comes to this man. It's like he put some sort of spell on me.

Or maybe you like him

That's ridiculous.

Before I met him I've never felt the way I do for anyone. I thought that the feelings I experienced when it came to Luca only existed in books, but I've never been more incorrect.

I'm not confirming that I like him but it's obvious that I don't hate him. Yes, I do have some sort of feelings toward him but I'm not quite sure what they are and I don't intend to figure them out.

I check my phone for the fifth time now to check the time. It's only 3:21.

I close my eyes one more time waiting to fall asleep but nothing...

I've been awake and tossing and turning in my bed for almost an hour and I bet Luca is able to sleep with no issues. If only he knew how crazy he's driving me

I can't fucking sleep and it's all because of her

The thought of her won't leave my mind. Mostly the thought that I don't have her. She's labled as mine, as a Romano, but she isn't fully mine.

She's mine to protect and not mine to touch,love and cherish. I intend to change that soon but I don't know how much longer I can wait till I do.

When she walked in the kitchen and I saw her in those short PJ shorts of hers I had to fight the urge to not claim her right then and there. It's like she was tempting me worse than she always does on a daily basis. She might not know that she tempts me but she surely does. It takes everything in me to make sure I don't kiss her or even bend her over and take her anytime I see her.

Tonight was definitely my last straw. I can't deal with this much longer.

Maybe I can for a week or two but either than that I don't know if I can.