7

When I get to the door to enter the penthouse I find it already open

When I get to the door to enter the penthouse I find it already open. I walk in and close the door behind me.

Luca is seated by the couch and he's patching up his hand.

Why?

Nope. It's not any of your business.

I know but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I-

"Hey Luca, what happened?" I ask, ignoring my own advise. "Nothing huge. I just lost my temper and punched a wall" he confesses.

I don't think it's nothing huge.

I don't think much of it and I move on by placing the box of cupcakes down on the table he's seated by. He looks up at me with a confused look. "It's cupcakes. You can have a few if you'd like." I tell him and he nods.

"Goodnight" I whisper before walking away to my room.

~~~

I've been in bed for the last 3 hours. What have I been doing? Reading.

I woke up somewhere around 9 AM and took a shower.

I realized that we wouldn't be leaving today so I just got dressed into sweats.

To pass time I packed all my stuff in my suitcase. I went downstairs made cereal then came back to my room. I haven't seen or heard Luca all morning which to me is odd. I always hear his footsteps when he passes my room to go downstairs or I either find him in the dining room or his office. He's probably in his office and I just didn't hear when he passed. Perhaps he's in his room sleeping in. Nope, I don't think Luca would sleep in.

Actually, it's none of my business.

I walked over to my suitcase looking for a pair of socks since it was getting a bit cold. Taking out a pair of pink fluffy socks I put them on. I walk out of my room and go to the kitchen to make myself hot chocolate.

The box of muffins is neatly placed by the counter and I get the craving for a vanilla cupcake. I open the box to find a chocolate muffin gone. I don't really care because I don't really like chocolate muffins.

I take a vanilla-flavored muffin and head to the living room to sit down. I turn the TV on and go to Netflix and watch Spirited Away because it's a really nice movie.

Upon watching the movie Luca comes downstairs wearing a suit like usual but his hair is a bit messy and he's rubbing the back of his neck. "Staring is rude by the way." He says when he reaches the bottom of the stairs. Before I could even reply he had already disappeared down the hallway to his office.