chapter 21

*AN HOUR AGO*

*AN HOUR AGO*

I watch as Luca leaves the room in a hurry. Is he really that upset that his prank on me didn't work?

It's obvious that he's joking because if he wasn't then he would have stopped being a jerk long ago.

I flip the page of my book and then go on with reading.

After a while, the library door bursts open. Pedro is the first one I see, Then some random guy and... Yuri.

What is he doing in Italy and why is Pedro with him?

"Privet darling," Yuri says as he walks towards me.
[T: Hello]

"Uhm can I help you?" I ask as I carefully stand up and move behind the couch.

"Yes. I'm here to take you to my home," he chuckles for a second before speaking again "I meant our hone"

What?

"I'm not going anywhere with you Yuri," I say to him.

His face turns into one of bitterness and his fists are curled by his sides.

He runs a hand down his face and sighs in frustration.

"I really don't like when a woman doesn't listen to my instruction especially if it's my wife," he says.

Wife??

He's so delusional. The last time I checked was married to Luca despite not wanting to.

He takes two steps towards the couch then looks at me and says, "Your parents-lovely people signed you off to me. After all, you were being a crybaby about being married to Luca."

They wouldn't. Ok, they probably would considering how I complained at yesterday's ball, and how I complained during my wedding, but still. They should know better than to sin me off to Yuri. They know very well that this man is a horrible being. I thought we stood for everything he doesn't but look at me now.

Hold on what am I saying? My parents wouldn't sign me off to this midget unless they were forced to.

Your father would.

No. He's a changed person now. Hopefully.

A cold hand is placed on the right side of my stomach, and it makes my thoughts disappear.

When I look to my left Yuri is standing there and his arm is around me.

Now I need to take a fucking shower.

I remove his disgusting arm from me and I move away from him.

"I understand that you're in shock but it's ok. Let's go" He instructs me as he walks towards the door.

"I said let's go." He says stopping in his tracks.

"No thanks. I'm good." I reply.

Even from afar, I notice his eye twitching before he sighs and snaps his fingers.