5

I woke up at 5AM sharp and went to take the longest shower ever because I really needed it

I got out smelling like my vanilla lotion. I took my bag and started rummaging through it while looking for something decent to wear.

I took out a denim flare skirt and paired it with a white fitted sleeveless shirt and put them on. After I was dressed I tied my hair into a low ponytail and put a white bow over it.

Yet again I rummage though my bag looking for my special book -twisted lies- and my reading glasses, once I found them I sit up on my bed and start reading.

~~~

There were footsteps heard from outside my door. I knew it was Luca so I didn't question it and I continued reading.

My attention soon landed on the glass digital clock on the marble table alongside my bed.

The time read 7:56 and I was flabbergasted due to the fact that I've been reading for almost a whole 2 hours. I put my book down and made my way out of my room, planning on making myself breakfast.

I opened the door and stepped out then went down the stairs. Luca is sitting on the couch drinking what seems to be coffee. "Morning" I greet and he nods.

Once I'm in the kitchen I check what I could make for breakfast.

Flour, salt, baking powder, milk, eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla extract . Most importantly a waffle iron. Perfect for making waffles.

I wonder if he's had breakfast. "Luca." I call out and he replies with a hum. "Would you like some waffles?"  I ask as I start placing out the ingredients. "Waffles? Sure" He responds.

I nod to myself and take out a large bowl where I add flour, a pinch of salt, and sugar then set it aside. I make sure the waffle iron is on and I let it preheat.

In a separate bowl I beat the eggs, add butter, milk and and a few drops of vanilla essence.

Luca stands up and sits on a barstool by the counter.

"No. Go sit somewhere else. I'm busy" he lets out a fake gasp and places a hand on his chest. "How dare you tell me what to do in my own penthouse?" Is he sick?

I guess the look of disapproval is evident on my face because he raises his hands in defeat but doesn't move. "I'm not disturbing you though. I'm simply just watching. Unless you find me to be a distraction, bambino" he teases

He really thinks he's all that. I mean sure he's hot and charming but he's not all that.

"You wish" I scoff then take the bowl with with the egg mixture and mix it in with the flour mixture. I beat it until it's fully mixed and then I add the batter into a preheated waffle iron.