Chapter 30

For the past 2 weeks, Luca and I have been around each other more and he's really proving to me that he's capable of being normal instead of his bipolar self

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

For the past 2 weeks, Luca and I have been around each other more and he's really proving to me that he's capable of being normal instead of his bipolar self.

The more time I spend with him, the more my feelings for him grow. I never really expected this. I did back when we were in Spain but that feeling faded away. The feeling has resurfaced though.

When I told Lee about my feelings for Luca she wasn't even surprised, she just nodded and asked if I wanted to grab some coffee. When we did go for coffee, she told me that I was stupid for not seeing that Luca likes me. It could be true but on the other hand, he could just be trying to be nice to me. After all, I am his wife. She then convinced me to tell him how I feel. I refused for a while but then I finally budged. 

I'll do it soon.

Luca and I are currently in his home office, and I'm seated on his lap. He insisted that I sit on his lap so we could read the contract together.

He said he'd read it to me a week ago, but he couldn't find it, a few minutes ago he walked into my room and told me to come to his office since he had found the contract. So far, we've gone through half of it. The rest talks about our mafias. Nothing that I care about.

So, I've been married to Luca for almost 2 months now and I didn't know that we HAVE to have a child together. I've been thinking that we're only married for the mafia alliance and so that my parents can pay off the debt they owe the Italian mafia, but it seems that I thought wrong.

Luca knew the whole time but chose not to tell me.

"Why didn't you tell me that we'd have to have a kid together." I turn my head to face him, as he puts the contract on his desk. "Well, I thought you knew. It's quite literally common sense."

Is he calling me stupid?

"And I'm not calling you stupid by saying that. I'm just saying that everyone in the mafia should know that marriage usually means that the 2 being wedded will have to have a kid to become the new leader of both the Italian and Spanish mafia." I furrow my eyebrows.

He is calling me stupid. He's saying everyone should know so clearly, he's saying I'm stupid for not knowing.

I think he can tell that I'm quite upset because he puts his palms on the sides of my face and gently makes me look at him. "Don't worry, it's not your fault you weren't told. I should have told you earlier, and so should your dad." He says as he brings my head down and plants a soft and tender kiss on my forehead.

I can't help but blush a bit at the action. "Wanna go for a walk?" He asks me and I nod. "But let me go change into something warmer," I say looking at my summer pj set. "You should too, because I'm so not going out with you looking like you're my bodyguard," I say as I stand on my feet. He nods then I leave.

I rummage through my closet till I find my black sweatpants and a white fitted long-sleeve shirt. I put them on, along with my brown UGG boots. When I get out of my room, I find Luca already sitting on the stairs, waiting for me. "Let's go," I say. He looks me up and down before standing. "It's freezing out there tonight. I hope you're aware of that."

Addictiveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें