Chapter 11

Yo I am back my lovelis . My theory paper is done I am just left with two praticals so here is the promised update. Hope you like it.
Pls pls comment and like and show me how much you liked it.
Oh and I love you all💗❤️🧿
No. Of words: 1913

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🧿💖
Meher:

As soon as he left, I removed the blanket the worry of being late still lingering at the back of my mind which made me hurry my movements.

But the moment my foot touched the ground the pain shot up my leg. It was not a massive injury but there was pain which made me slow my moments as his words came back.
A blush forming in my cheeks remembering that he called me a bunny. It made me smile and a thought came to mind that maybe this whole marriage fiasco is not that bad.

But it looks like I was a little too quick to think that, when my phone rang and I saw my mother's name flashing on the screen.
Taking a couple of deep breaths and saying a small prayer, asking God to save my sorry self once again I received the call because there was no denying that I missed my mother.

I thought maybe she was missing me too but I was proved wrong when I received her call. No pleasentraies were exchanged, she did not ask about my wellbeing like she used to before my marriage. It seemed like it did not matter to her if I was doing fine or not or if my in-laws and husband were treating me fine. She was concerned about if I am performing my duties as a daughter in law perfectly as that is was would define and represent their upbringing.

Although I was angry with my mother but this pinched me a lot especially when she mentioned how I need to make sacrifices now onwards, keep myself secondary for the good of my family as now I am a married woman.

I barely held my self from confronting her about how that had always been the case even before marriage, the only difference is this time she is asking it for my husband and inlaws and previously she asked me to do it for our familys peace.

Here I thought I would tell her that I got hurt yesterday and she will console me but instead she is again going on and on with her marriage lecture.

I somehow over came the temptation to cut the call right across barely keeping my tears at bay when she started to talk about the expectations they have from me. How I need to be more careful and the taunts on my clumsiness .This was hurting me the pressure of being perfect all the time.
Has anyone thought why I am like this clusmsy all the time.

Things fall from my hands, I knock things over, fall here and there it is not on purpose that I do it.

"Meher please don't tamper our reputation in your inlaws house. Be on your best behaviour and do all the work diligently and try not to spoil anything because of your clumsy nature. Now you have to start being responsible. Also did you get the breakfast ready?" She asked making me panic and freeze.

"Meher ? Oh god ! Please don't tell me you have not " she shrieked.

Swallowing the tears at the pit of my throat I somehow managed to get the words out of me that I got late but before I could do that I felt the phone being taken away from me.

Kunal:

The off days of a doctor are so enjoyable I tell you. I like waking up early it does not tire me rather I do all that in the morning which rejuvinates me.

While I was cooling myself down by walking after a run at the gym in the house, thoughts of Meher kept invading my mind.

A smile forming on my lips as I remember, her sleeping posture. She sleeps in featal position, all nicely cuddles and drools.