Chapter 7

Meher : I have two thoughts at the moment:

Meher :
I have two thoughts at the moment:

1)Human beings might be the smartest species of all but I feel that we pay the cost of that by complicating things.

2) When a child is brought up in a toxic environment, their grown up version I'd left full of unhealed trauma.

You might be thinking that the wedding has turned me nuts, due to which I am stating such facts that appear to have no connection apparently, however these two facts are really connected and they are connected to me.

At present, after the burning fiasco I am seated at the dining table with silver x applied over my fingers and palm while mummy is handling feeding me the food.

It is just the two of us at the dining table as I am a really slow -snail paced eater while everyone else has had their meal and has moved to the drawing room to enjoy the desert.

Now let us start with the first fact. I happen to be the biggest over thinker out there which is one of the reasons that my otherwise simple life is complicated.

I have been married for a few hours now and although it is shameful for my parents to state but these are the first  most peaceful and loving in the twenty three years of my life.

But because of my overthinking I am unable to digest this fact and the nagging never goes.

You might be thinking why the overthinking well thanks to my family because the concept of in-laws that they have drilled in my mind is not what I am living right now.

They have made me believe them so much that I can't seem to accept their sweet behaviour towards me and keep on awaiting for them to lash out on me.

Please god I am finally free from them, please help me, send some one to heal me. Sometimes this conflict becomes too much to bear.

"Meher?" I was jerked away from my overthinking by mummy.

"What happened beta" she asked me her warm motherly hand rising to swipe over my cheeks making me realise that a test had fallen off my eye.

"You are missing your Mummy papa?" She asked so tenderly that it became hard to hold that tears that have been held since years.

But a smile came over my face, to relive her tension, someone as sweet as her did not deserve to be tensed.
"No I am not missing them, how can I when you will love me like this." I replied, my hand moving to smoothen her wrinkled forehead.

Smiling she leaned and kissed my forehead, "From now on you just have to stay happy -happy" she said getting up to take the plate to the sink.

Before I could argue to take my plate she glared at me and refused to let me enter the kitchen due to my fingers.

This should have made me happy, trust me it did but my dadis voice keeps going on in my head....oh dadi what have you done to me and my mind.

Kunal:-