Chapter 10

Words: 1861
Pls like and comment tons
Love you 😘
🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿
Meher :

My cheeks were warm where he had pinched them, was this how it felt to blush, I thought as my hands went to the either side of my cheeks. Not that I judge a book by its cover or something but if you will look at him he never smiles in fact there is this strict kind of aura around him. Before I could ponder further I heard the washroom door open, the milk mess was gone, thanks to him and he came back from the washroom, a towel in his hands as he dried them, "see again you are not holding the wound but your cheeks." he said slight frustration in his voice which made me feel a little sad. I know that he may be tired but why is everyone around me always making me feel that I do not do a single thing probably.

Kunal:

After discarding the glasses and mopping the floor, I came back to finally dress her wound but seeing her not apply pressure on it made me a little annoyed. As I sat bear her leg it automatically came out of my mouth, "see again you are not holding the wound but your cheeks."

"First I told you not to clean the mess but you did not listen to me" I kept speaking or kind of scolding her as I was applying pressure to the wound because the bleeding had not stopped yet which made her hiss well I can not help it now can I, I did stop her from cleaning the mess.

" See that resulted to this and then when I ask you to hold pressure you do not do that too." I spoke while taking out betadine, gauze and bandage from the first aid kit. The sleep deprivation was making me cranky.

Blowing on her wound I applied betadine as gently as I could as she was hissing a lot. While putting the gauze in place, I wrapped the bandage around her foot and asking her at the same time, " Is it just with me or you fail to follow anything somebody who cares for you tells you which is beneficial for you altogether."

I completed looking at her which made me falter towards the end as her mouth had been into an adorable pout while those big doe eyes were glistening with tears. Shit Kunal , I went a little harsh maybe.

After observing her the whole day I did not think that she will react but to my surprise she took her foot off my lap and  whispered slowly, "Sorry, actually three have not been many caring people in my life. Again sorry for the extra work you had to do and thank you, Good Night."

Before I could apologize, she quickly scooted down on the bed and took the blanket over her and closed her eyes, making me realize that I should have not done that regardless of being tired, she was tired too and in pain, argghh ! damn it, I groaned as I arranged the first aid box and took it to the closet.

By the time I was back she had fallen asleep, her mouth parted lightly, I shook my head realizing that I made her so upset that she went to sleep before I could give her a paracetamol, stupid me. The monsoons were approaching so the weather had turned cooler moving towards the windows I cross checked if the net ones were latched properly and drew the curtains aside thinking who else did not like moon light coming into the room at night.

Turning off the lights I moved to the bed realizing she took the right side which is mine, however as she is my guest and after what I did to her I will let her take because left or right does not matter to me what I need is just the bed.

Removing the decorations around us slowly ensuring she does not wake up I smiled at Chachi ma and Mumma's antics, so much to ensure that we have sex on our first night like seriously, we just got married that to arranged, we did not get to go on dates or a courtship period as her family were not in the favour of it so we came to knew about each other about 3 months back though the families were aware of each other for quite a lot of years.