Dr.Kunal Singh Virk🌟

Male lead: Dr. Kunal Singh Virk.
Age : 28
Birthday: 1.08.1995
Profession: ENT doctor and general physician.

 Virk's were another prominent name in the society, known for the chain of hotels they own and the charitable hospital they have set up

The family is a true epitome of the fact that even if everyone leaves you alone, you will always have you family by your side.

Kunal was born to Amarveer Singh Virk(56) and Sukhpreet Kaur Virk(52). His father the man behind setting the charitable hospital, believes that if you are privileged enough and god has given you a lot in life then you should always share it with the ones who could not get it.

He is the one who has taught Kunal how to give back to the society, hence out of his daily schedule 4 hours are dedicated to community service.

Sukhpreet Kaur Virk, his lovely mother is a textile designer and owns a small online clothing brand. A woman who believes in equality and self respect. Kunal remembers he was 13 when his mother had sat him down and explained the process of menstruation, it was since then he used to carry two sanitary napkins in his bag, ever ready to help any girl.

While Kunal's father was busy in setting up the hospital it was obvious that he could not give Kunal a lot of time that is when his Chachu Karamveer Singh Virk(54) and Chachi Manyata Virk(51) were always there to make him enjoy. His chachu used to take him to amusement parks, car drives and he will not forget the mandatory shoulder rides he used to get.

Kunal was a fussy eater but his chachi was an expert she used to mash and hand feed him always with patience.

The husband wife duo are a power couple and look after the hotel business.

The reason why a house is stable is because of its foundation, greater the foundation more stable the house is....same was the case in Virk Family, the reason why everyone was so understanding, respectful and satisfied was because of the grandparents: Kawaljeet Singh Virk (76) and Suhani Virk (70). His dadu Kawaljeet was a man of principles brought up by a single mother he knew what power a woman holds above a man. Meanwhile his grandmother a lovely woman who wanted a daughter showers all her love on her daughters and does all girly things with them. The couple actually treats them as daughters regardless of what other relatives say....

No wonder why are Kunal is like the way he is....respectful towards the woman, sensitive caring and mature.

He has always had a little wall around him but his cousin more like Sibling: Dr. Kanwar Singh Virk(27) a gynecologist and obstetrician breaks all those walls and bring him out of his shell. He was the only person because of which he survived med school.

*I have removed the other cousins/siblings.