Chapter 28

JENNIE

We walked into her apartment and I asked her to borrow her shirt. We walked into her room and she opened her cupboard. She asked me to pick and I smirked at her. I felt the cotton and picked the ones that I like.

"Baby.. Can you go out? Or should I strip in front of you?" I asked in a really teasing tone. She gulped and froze in place. I shrugged and opened my dress in front of her. She looked at me with her eyes widened.

"Ruby Jane. you're really in trouble. Wait till I get my hands on you." She said and I chuckled. I turned to her and bit my lip completely teasing her big time.

"God please.. it's already 60 days and I can't believe this.. I don't think I can hold it so much longer anymore." She looked up and sighed. I laughed and she's right.. It's already been 60 days and she never touches me at all. I can say she's good at controlling herself now.

I put on her shirt and walked into the bathroom. I washed my face from all the make-up and yes I have a couple of stuff still in Lisa's place. When I left her.. I still have a few stuff left here.. in case you're all wondering.

I walked out from the bathroom and saw her sitting on the bed looking at the clock like a fool. I chuckled seeing this girl and walked out from her room. I turned to see that it's 15 minutes before 12. I walked to her fridge and took out the cold water. I drank it because I feel so thirsty.

I walked back to the room and walked to Lisa. I took the clock away from her and put it on the table.

"Don't touch me.. you still have 15 minutes." I said and she nodded weakly. I sat on her lap and she closed her eyes completely frustrated. I put my hand on her cheek and pulled her closer.

"Lisa.. Not only you who are frustrated but me too. I miss feeling your touch." I whispered to her ear and she took a really deep breath for it. I chuckled a little.

"Jennie.. Baby .. can you please stay away from me and be with me again in 15 minutes? Please.. I don't think I can hold it with you in my lap.. in my shirt.. looking sexy and... please." She begged and I got off her right away. I know I'm so bad for torturing her like this. I know that she loves me and wanted to prove everything but it's partly my fault too in this case so.. after tonight.. I decided just to end her torture.

I sat in front of her and turned to the clock. It's 10 minutes more and I turned to her looking straight into her eyes.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"I love you so much, Jennie. I'm crazy for you." She said.

"You're not lying?"

"I'm not lying." She said simply without any bullshit reasons behind that sentence.

"Lisa.." I called her.

"Hmm?"

"I miss you.. you know.. a lot.. after I left." I said in a really small tone trying to prevent myself crying. I looked away and batted my eyelashes to prevent my tears from falling.

"I know.. I miss you."

"You didn't have a heart back then.. you never cared for me and it was so obvious that you're using me for money!" I hissed and smacked her chest.