Chapter 4

JENNIE

I rested my head on my hand and looked at Lisa dreamy. She rolled her sleeves up and started to cook. That was the most sexiest thing that I've ever seen.

"Do I look sexy?" She asked suddenly and I slipped my elbow. I drank my wine and looked away.

"Don't be shy, Jennie." She smirked and I sighed. I was trying to control myself because I love this feeling so much. I drank all the wine in my glass and got up from the seat. I walked towards her apartment's balcony to get some fresh air because my body's circulation is not working.

I took a really deep breath.. and let it out slowly. I closed my eyes and just let the cold breeze hit me. Suddenly Lisa slipped her arms around my waist from the back.

"Lisa.." I released her arm and turned to her.

"The food is ready.. let's eat." She smiled and held my hand. She pulled me inside and gestured me to sit.

"This looks so good.." I said.

"I hope you'll like it." She made carbonara and salmon steak.

"I think I will love it." I smiled at her and she gestured to me to eat. I sliced the salmon and put it into my mouth. I looked at her and smiled widely.

"It's really good.."

"Well.. Good to know that you like it."

"Speaking of this.. Why?" I put my fork and knife down. I crossed my arms in front of my chest and raised her eyebrows.

"What do you mean 'why"?"

"You suddenly act so nice and even kiss me and-"

"You know that we both have this attraction, you felt it right?" She asked and my jaw dropped on the floor.

"I don't want to push it away no more.. I want us to be real." She said and that got me speechless. She moved her seat beside me, I can't take my eyes off her. I felt so happy but I feel.. suspicious too.

"Feel that?" She asked when she held my hand and I nodded weakly. She leaned to me slowly and I closed my eyes. Suddenly she laughed and I opened my eyes.

"There's something on the side of your mouth." She said and I felt so embarrassed. My face turned red and I glared at her. I continued to eat.

"Are you mad?" She asked but I ignored her. I ate the food slowly and just glanced at her secretly. She kept her eyes on me and chuckled everytime she caught me glancing.

"Jennie.." she called and I still ignored her.

"Ruby Jane."

"I'm eat-" When I turned to her, she caught my wrist.

"Beautiful.. is it good?" My breath got hitch when she said that. We both looked at each other for a while until I pulled my wrist from her. I continued to eat.

"It's good." I said after finishing it.

"Well.. glad that you like it. Wine?" She asked and I nodded. She poured the wine to my glass.

"Thankyou for the meal.. but I think I better go." I said and got up from my chair. I gave her a really arrogant look and took my clutch. I walked towards the door when she suddenly said..

"Beautiful.. it's not free." That made me stop, I turned to her.

"And what do you have in mind?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"A date?" She asked, smirking and I laughed arrogantly.

"No thankyou." I said and turned my body around again towards the door.

"Playing hard to get?" She asked and I ignored her. I walked out from her apartment and went down to the lobby. I looked at the time and walked out from the building.

"It's late, let me take you home." I smirked hearing Lisa  said that. I think this girl up for something.

"No thankyou.. I can get a ta-" she caught my wrist and pulled me towards her. She circled her arm around my waist.

"What are yo-"

"Gosh.. You really look ravishing tonight." She said and that got me good. I tried to push her away.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7, let's have a dinner date." I looked up to her and she smiled.

"Lisa..... Do you know that you're being weird? You knew that we had something at Jeongyeon's party, after that you've been avoiding me." I said truthfully.

"I told you that I know we had something but I was afraid that it might turn into something.. you know.. relationship.." she said that and I raised my eyebrows.

"And why do you wan-"

"Because I can't hold it anymore. I want you.. I really want you." That got my heart melt.

"Okay fine.." I pushed her away.

"Now let me take you home." She held my hand and pulled me back to the building. We went down to the basement and got into her car.

"Let me." She said as she pulled the seatbelt on for me and our faces were so close to each other, it's making me blush so hard.

"Let's go.. care telling me where your house is?" She asked and I nodded. She drove out from the building and I showed her the way to my house. For me it's a little bit awkward because.. you know that I kinda like this girl. It's really weird to see her having this interest in me.

"The second house on the right."

"Okay." I gestured my guard to open the door and Lisa parked her car right in front of my house.

"Thankyou." I said as I opened the seatbelt. When I was going to open the door, she stopped me and I looked at her confuse.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"No goodnight kiss?" She asked and I chuckled.

"No." I smiled and got out from her car.

"Thankyou for the food and taking me home." I said and she nodded.

"See you tomorrow beautiful." She said and I waved back. She drove out her car from my house and I smiled widely. I jumped excitedly and walked inside the house. I can't wait for tomorrow! I need to pick tomorrow's dress now!

☆☆☆