Chapter 7'

JENNIE

"How's work?" She asked as I entered her apartment with a pizza box on my hand.

"You bought pizza?"

"It was okay.. and yeah I bought pizza. You like it right?" I said and turned to her.

"Yes.. I'm starving.. I was going to ask you if we should buy a take out."

"I got you.." I smiled and waved it. I walked to the living room and opened it. I walked to the sink to wash my hands and walked back. I took off my blazer leaving me in my white shirt. I pulled up my hair into a ponytail and sat down on the ground.

"Lisa!" I called and she walked out from the room in her muscle tee. Gosh.. please don't tempt me.. she looks so hot in that. She walked towards me.. and looked at me confused.

"What?"

"Not eating at the table?"

"Where the fun is that? Sit down.. can you turn on a movie?" I asked and she nodded.

"What do you want to watch?"

"Something like.. Thor or Spiderman..."

"Got it." She turned on spiderman.

"Let's dig in.. I'm starving." I said and took one. I ate it while watching the movie without caring about anything.

"This is good.."

"Is it? Glad that you like it.. it's my favorite." I smiled to her and she chuckled nodding. I continued eating and eating and eating.. I ate 5 big slices all by myself.

"That was good.." I said and turned to her. I chuckled to see there's a sauce smudged near her lips. I leaned to her and kissed it. I licked the sauce and she looked at me disbelief.

"There's a sauce there.." I smiled. She put her pizza down and leaned to me. She cupped my face and kissed the side of my lips.

"There's a sauce there too.." She smirked and I chuckled. I smacked her chest playfully and turned my head to the movie again.

"Up for a drink?" She asked suddenly and I nodded.

"Yeah.." I said and she got up. She walked to the kitchen taking a bottle of alcohol along with the glasses. I decided to open my shirt because it's damn hot. I'm left with my white tank top.

She sat down again and looked at me with her lustful eyes. I took the bottle and opened it. I smirked and took the glasses too from her. I poured it and gave it one to her.

"Close those mouth baby.. you'll catch a fly." I sipped the alcohol and turned my head to the movie again. I sipped my alcohol slowly and turned to Lisa. She was already looking at me. She put her glass down and took mine down. She leaned slowly to me and kissed my lips slowly.

I moved to her lap and circled my legs around her hips. She cupped my face to kiss me deeper. We both stopped and looked at each other.

"Be my girlfriend?" She said and I smirked. I know what she's up to now.

"Yes." I smiled widely and circled my arms around her neck. She kissed me again and there's a lot going on in my mind. Let's the two of us play this game.. even though I know I'll be the one who loses in the end.

Suddenly her doorbell rings.. I got up and Lisa cursed under her breath.

"Take the door baby." I said and she nodded. She walked to the door and opened it. Revealing two girls.. I put on my shirt because it will be inappropriate to greet someone just in my tank top.

"Well.. you didn't answer your phone so I decided-" the short girl smirked when she saw me. She looked at Lisa

"Oh.. Jennie right?" The blonde girl said.

"Yes, I'm Jennie." I shook their hands.

"I'm Rosé and this is my girlfriend Jisoo, Lisa's bestfriend,"

"You know her?" Lisa asked

"Well.. I met her once when she's with my friend."

"Yes.. Irene."

"Aren't you going to let us in?" Jisoo looked at Lisa smirking big time.

"You just interrupt my time with my girlfriend, dumbass."

"Oh!" Jisoo and Rosé looked at Lisa in shock.

"Girlfriend?" Jisoo teased her.

"Shut up and just come in.. What's up?" Lisa said and they walked inside.

"Spiderman huh?" Rosé asked Lisa and I raised my eyebrows.

"Shut it, Rosé."

"Oh yeah.. This is the file that you want. You workaholic." Jisoo threw a file towards her and she caught it.

"So.. is she sweet?" Rosé asked and I chuckled.

"Yeah.. I guess.. we just hooked up not long ago."

"Aww that's okay, me and Jisoo started fast too." Rosé said and I nodded.

"Babe.. let's go! I don't want to get a bruise tomorrow." Jisoo said, making us laugh. Rosé linked her arm to Jisoo's.

"Wear protection.." Jisoo winked to both of us.

"Get lost, you idiot!" Lisa hissed and kicked Jisoo's ass. They're bestfriend and I'm aware about that.

"I'll see you in LA.. baby.." Jisoo teased her again by touching her face.

"Rosé.. take this idiot out."

"Will do!" Rosé pulled Jisoo out.

"Bye!" They said and Lisa closed the door. I chuckled and turned to her.

"They're cute.. not scary.."

"They're scary.. trust me."

"You and Jisoo are best friend right?" I asked as she put her arm around my shoulder. We walked back to the sofa.

"We basically grow up together in LA and then I decided to move to Philipoines 5 years ago. We're like sisters.. just from a different mother."

"Well.. you both do look like sisters.. acting funny and joke around a lot." I said and she nodded. I leaned my head to her chest.

"Sleepy?" She asked.

"A little bit.. work got me good." I closed my eyes.

"Let's just go rest.." she said and I shook my head.

"I'm lazy to walk again.." I said and she picked me up. She walked to her bedroom and put me on her bed.

"Cuddle me.." I said gesturing to her to lay beside me. She chuckled and laid beside me. I hugged her and went straight to dreamland.

☆☆☆