PROLOGUE

JENNIE

"Are you kidding me? Are you being serious?" My friend Nayeon said.

"Yeah.. I date that man now. Why?"

"Jennie.. he's not your type." She laughed and I hissed.

"Oh come on.. You know I never want to be single. I always need someone to hook up."

"I know 10 years gap is not a problem but she's not your type. He's.. innocent." Nayeon said and I scowled.

"I'll end with him next week anyway.."

"Oh speaking of that.. Will you be at Jimin's party? Will you come? You know I won't come without you."

"Nah.. I skip. I'm aiming for Li-"

"I know.." She cut me and I sighed.

"You are interested in her but she is not.. This is not you." She said and I laughed bitterly.

"That's my point. It's a challenge for me to get her. Get the memo?"

"Hello.. Jennie! Get your head fix will you? You're not the type of woman who likes to chase boys/girls first.. you're a girl with big ego and pride. Boys chase and lining up to get you, why waste your time for someone who has no interest in you?" Nayeon hissed and I nodded weakly.

"She's just.. uhmm.. different." I said as I twirled glass.

"Yeah, she's different I knew that she is a girl with a cock!"

"NAYEON!!!"

"Are you kidding me? You date for fun.. You don't want to get married right? You love this life.." She got the point.

"Well you know my dad.. He won't let me single forever. He will arrange me with someone anyway.." I rolled my eyes. Suddenly Nayeon's phone rang and I gestured to her to take it. I walked out from my private room to dance. I walked down and started to dance.

Waving my body carelessly and just following the beat. Suddenly I felt someone holding my waist from the back and I turned my body to find a cute grayiest wolf cut haired girl. I danced along with her. I don't care if I have a boyfriend.. I don't care if I cheat.. all of them are just a doll for me.

I grabbed her shirt and pulled her body to mine. I kissed her and she started roaming her hands all over my body. I opened my eyes and I saw someone that I had always expected to see for months. I pushed the girl away and walked back to my private room.

"Lisa Manoban is here.." I said and Nayeon looked at me with her eyes widened.

"What? This is Los Angeles in case you forgot."