Chapter 8

JENNIE

Playing games in your life that you know you won't win in the end.. will pretty much hard. I know so well that I will lose in the end and even will fall in love with her. Just like I predicted.. Lisa is using me completely just for work. She thinks I'm dumb for not realizing but little did she know that I'm playing along with her.. wanting to know until how far she will go.

I don't know if she's dumb or what.. she never cares about me. She just took me everywhere and everytime she made a deal. She's playing games with in a really obvious way.

"Have you eat?" I asked and she just ignored me. I walked out from the room and bought myself a chicken and pizza. I ate it myself and walked back to the room.

"Baby, let's have a date." I said and she looked up.

"Jennie baby.. I'm busy." She might say sweet things but she never mean it.

"Oh come on, you always busy.. I'm your girlfriend, at least you should spare time for me." I said and she sighed.

"Okay fine.. Where do you want to go?"

"You need to show me around Philippines.. I never know this place." I said.

Right now she took me to the Philippines. We are here because of a project that she wanted to deal.

"Okay fine.."

"At least you need to take me out because we're been dating in the office for almost a month." I said sarcasticly and she just never cares. She got up and put her files away.

"Let's go." She smiled to me and geez.. I've never see that smile since a month ago when she asked me to be her girlfriend. She walked to me and held my hand. When we're going to walk out from her office.. suddenly someone bursted inside.

"Oh shit.." Lisa hissed and I looked at her confuse.

"Baby.." Wait? What! Baby? The girl ran to Lisa and hugged her. My eyes widen as she kissed her cheek.

"Hey!" I pushed her until she fell down.

"Jennie!" Lisa scolded me and I looked at her disbelief.

"You've got to be kidding me.." I hissed and walked out from the room ignoring whether she will make out or do whatever she want to do with that girl. I turned off my phone and walked out from her building.

I walked towards the beach.. in heels. I hissed and cursed myself for this. I was pissed with Lisa's attitude these days.. she never cares and just.. ignoring me all the time. I know that she's just using me but at least she needs to treat me right.

"Wow.. walking in heels on the beach is not a good idea." I ignored whoever said that beside me.

"Hey.. I'm warning you that it's quite dangerous to walk in-"

"Shut up!" I hissed as I turned to the guy who warned me.

"Go away and just mind your own business.." I hissed coldly and then I fell.

"See.. I told you." He laughed and I ignored him. I got up and took off my heels.

"Shut it." I hissed and walked along the beach. I looked at the sea when suddenly the guy earlier walked beside me.

"Jungkook Jeon."

"Nice meeting you.. bye" I said ignoring him by continue walking.

"Hey.. hey.. can I get your name?" He asked and I ignored him.

"Jennie!" I hissed hearing Lisa's voice.

"Jennie huh?"

"Hey baby.. don't be mad." Lisa ran to me and held my hand.

"Get lost!" I hissed at her.

"Wow dude.. if she asks you to get lost.. get lost.." Jungkook said and I ignored the both of them.

"Jennie look.. I can expla-"

"I'll see you in New York." I said to her and walked away leaving her alone. I walked to the side and put my heels on.

"Let me help you.." Jungkook held my hand and I put on my heels.

"Thanks." I said without looking at him and walked away.

"Well.. at least I know your first name.. which is Jennie.."

"What do you want?" I stopped and looked at him.

"What did she do?" He asked me in a serious tone.

"Look.. Jungkook, thank you for your concern but I need to go." I said and he nodded lightly.

"We just met like 5 minutes ago.. and now you want to butt into my business?"

"What did she do?" He repeated the question and I sighed.

"At least.. can I know your last name?"

"Kim ." I said and then turned my body around. I walked away to my hotel. I packed my bags when suddenly someone knocked on my door. I opened it and as I expected.. it's Lisa.

Quite an effort.. I see

"Go away.."

"Look.. Jennie."

"Come in.." I said to her and she walked in. I closed the door and walked inside.

"Look Jennie.. My parents currently arranging marriage me with that woman earlier."

"And you will get married to her?"

"Why would I? I have you remember." She held the both of my hands. What a lame excuse..

"Really?" I asked and I know she will think that I'm dumb for believing her.

"Yes, please believe me.. She came because my parents ask her to come." I raised my eyebrows.

"Your parents don't know that you have a girlfriend?" I asked her disbelief.

"Uhmm about that.." I pushed her hand away and sighed.

"Look.. Jennie"

"What excuses will you make this time?"

"Don't go back to New York, tonight let's have dinner with my family." I rolled my eyes..

"You won't even say about me to them.. if I didn't ask you right?" I asked and sighed.

"I'm sorry, Jennie. There's a lot of things going on in my mind.

"I'm sorry." She said and okay.. let's continue the game.

"Okay fine.. I will let you slip today."

"Thank you baby." She crashed her lips to mine and I kissed her back right away.

Let's see until when you're going to keep up with this game..

☆☆☆