Chapter 12

LISA

"That's all for today gentlemen, you can dismiss." I said and all my employees left the meeting room. Suddenly Jisoo knocked on the door and walked inside.

"Why knocking you idiot when the door is widely open?" I hissed and she chuckled.

"How's the deal?" She asked.

"Everything is good. Jennie is really useful for all these deals.."

"Dude.. Using her is not a good thing."

"I'm getting married to her anyway."

"What?" She asked me in disbelief.

"We're getting married in 2 months."

"So you like her now?" She teased me and I shook my head.

"Not a bit, I'm just using her. I will get married to her and divorce her after I get the York Company deal."

"Dude, you're a devil! How can you be so cruel? Using her like that is not the way to get your deals!"

"She likes me.. I need to use that."

"Dude, you need to stop that!" Jisoo hissed.

"What's with you? You used Ro-"

"We made an agreement you idiot! She knew that but you and Jennie.. She doesn't have a clue that you're using her."

"She's dumb, isn't in obvious that I never care for her and just ignore her all the time for my work?"

"You sure an asshole."

"Thanks for the compliment.."

"Still love Yaya?"

"I don't know.." I said truthfully.

"Dude.. You need to stop this before Jennie finds out about this."

"She will never know, we'll get married and I can make a lot of deals from it and get a deal from York Company in no time."

"Lisa.. Do you know that this.. whatever you're doing will hurt her?"

"Do I look like I care? She's the one who wants this.. So it's her own fault."

"You don't care about her?" Jisoo asked and I nodded.

"I won't care.. Why would I?"

"So tell me what is your plan? What is exactly your plan?"

"Getting married to her and divorce her in a few months. That's my plan.. why?" I asked as I read the new file that my employee gave me earlier.

"Dude.. What's with you? Why suddenly you're crazy about deals and money?" She asked and I looked up to her.

"I'm tired falling in love, Jisoo. I love Yaya and when we're going to get married.. I was happy as fuck when she agreed to marry me but suddenly she got back with Nadech. She and Nadech will always be together and there's no turning back."