Chapter 17

JENNIE

Lisa is crazy. She turned into a romantic girl after our break up. It's crazy that she can turn into someone else for money. She treated me like a princess and completely acted like she's falling in love with me. I can say her acting was incredible until no one can't beat her.

I like Lisa and never stop liking her but I know the fact that she never likes me.. and all this is still a game. She admitted the game.. pretending that she likes me.. ended the game but we both ended up still playing it.

"Hey." I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"How's work?" She asked.

"Tiring.." I said and she ruffled my hair.

"Wanna go watch a movie?" She asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah sure." I answered. I sat on the sofa waiting for her to finish her work while checking messages on my phone. I smiled to see Jungkook's messages telling me that he's one of the participant doctors for charity in Africa. I decided to call him to congratulate him and tell him to have a safe trip.

"Hey Jennie"

"Congratulations and have a safe trip!" I squealed in happiness for him. He chuckled.

"Thanks and I'll be back!"

"Come back soon and we can eat pizza together!" I said and Lisa walked to me. She looked at me suspiciously and sat beside me.

"Will do!"

"Good.. I have to go.. Bye!" I ended the call and Lisa looked at me raising eyebrows.

"Who's that?"

"Friend"

"Name.." She asked.

"Just a friend.. Why are you looking at me like that?"

"It's a guy.. Don't tell me that was Jungkook." She said in a cold tone.

"I'm just congratulating him and-"

"I don't like it!" She cut me and bursted out of nowhere. Good acting Lisa.. Good acting..

"I'm still not your girlfriend, Lisa. You cannot tell me what to do.." That's right.. I never agree to be her girlfriend yet. She suddenly took my left hand and slipped.. a ring to my ring finger. My eyes widened and I looked up to her in horror.

"You're not my girlfriend anymore, you're my fiance." She said.

"Wh- what?!"

"Let's get married, Jennie. I love you and I want to be with you forever." What a bullshit..

"No.. I'm not ready." I said and she held my hand.

"Don't tell me that you're still mad at me."

"Marriage is a really big deal for us, Lisa." I looked up to her and she looked at me patiently.

"I was still hurted from the fact that you only want money and deals. I know it's like a shortcut for you to get that." I added and sighed.

"Jennie.. I took all the deals off." She's right. She did that but for me.. she's still playing with my hearts and I know that she never really wants me. She still loves Yaya and I saw that she's still texting Yaya even though Yaya never answers her.

"Why do you want to marry me?" I asked her.

"I love you Jennie. I really love you. I'll do anything to prove that I really love you." She said and she looked serious and I almost fell for that.

"Marry me.. Jennie Kim. I love you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life." I looked straight to her eyes and I felt my heart hurting. I can't believe that she's willing to marry me for money.

"Let's get married in 2 weeks." I stated and she smiled widely.

"Thankyou." She hugged me tightly and I found myself smiling even though it's kinda fake. She kissed me and I circled my arms around her neck kissing her back.

"I love you." She said and I just smiled, not wanting to say those words now.

"Let's go watch movies." I said and she nodded. She held my hand and we walked out from her office. We took the lift and went straight to the basement. Got into her car and she drove out of the place.

I looked at the ring and smiled.. suddenly I wanted to cry instead of being happy. This girl hurted me a lot.. she played with my feelings. How can she joke things like this? She thought that I'm still dumb? I know that all of this.. is only a game.

I looked at the ring and tried not to cry. I batted my eyelashes a few times to prevent myself from crying.

"You love it?" She asked.

"Yeah, I love it."

"Let's be happy okay?" She grabbed my hand and I turned to her smiling.

"Yeah.. Let's be happy." I said and I felt my heart hurting.

Jennie Kim.. Why are you being so pathetic like this? You like her and you want to marry her but why now don't you want to marry her? She still loves Yaya and how can she move on from a girl like Yaya? Yaya is a definition of perfect. Beautiful, smart and can make any man/girl fall in love within a flick.

Should I be happy now? This is what I want right? Jennie.. is this what you really want?

Do I deserve this? Just like Jungkook always said. Do I deserve this? Do I deserve better? Do I deserve to be happy? Do I deserve to be loved?

"Let's get married next week, Lisa." I started and I turned to her.

"Will you be okay? I mean preparing the wedding won't be an easy thing."

"I will be fine, I want to be with you." I said and she smiled.

"Then.. next week it is."

☆☆☆
;)