Chapter 22

LISA

I looked at myself at the mirror and smiled. Today is my wedding day and I can't wait for it to finish and have Jennie in my arms. It's been 2 days since I've seen her and I hate this tradition so much. How come I can't see my bride?

I walked out from my room and went down to the wedding venue. I walked to the waiting room and looked at the watch to see that it's 30 minutes left. I can't wait to see Jennie in her wedding dress.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door and I tell whoever that is to come in. I saw my friend walk into my waiting room.

"Hey Lisa. Congratulations!" Jisoo said and she hugged me.

"Thanks."

"Congratulations sister!" Nickhun said and hugged me briefly. They all congratulated me except Nadech.

"I'm not after your girl.." I said to her and he nodded. He hugged me briefly.

"Congratulations." He said and I chuckled. Rosé and Yaya entered the room.

"At last.. Lisa settled down." Yaya hugged me briefly.

"Thanks and I can't believe it too." I chuckled.

"Congratulations Lisa.." Rosé said and she hugged me.

"So where are you going for your honeymoon?" Yaya asked.

"I'm going to surprise her later on.. it's a secret."

"That's so exciting! I wonder what did you get her as her birthday present?" Yaya squealed and I froze. I turned to her in horror.

"Birthday?" I asked.

"Yeah her birthday, what did you get her?" Jisoo asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, confused.

"You've got to be kidding me.. Don't joke like this!" Rosé laughed awkwardly.

"No.. I'm serious." I said and I swear that I don't know what these guys are talking about.

"4 days ago is Jennie's birthday, Lisa. Are you seriously don't knowing your own future wife's birthday?" Yaya asked me in disbelief with a mix of angry tones.

"She didn't say anything.." I said.

"Gosh.. I want to punch you so bad." Yaya said.

"You're not lying right?" Jisoo asked and I looked straight to her eyes.

"She's not lying." Jisoo stated after seeing my eyes.

"I bet she was upset that you forgot her own birthday." Rosé said and I cursed under my breath. How can I not know her birthday? How stupid! Lisa, you're so damn stupid, moron, jerk, asshole.. shit!

"You need to make it up to her.."

"No wonder that she dressed so nicely and even brought us dinner a--and fuck!!." I cursed myself!

"Are you serious?" Yaya asked me in disbelief.

"I swear.." I sighed and cursed myself once again.