Chapter 27

JENNIE

"How are you Jennie?" I hugged my friend Chahee.

"I'm good! How are you?" I asked her.

"Oh I'm great.. I'm getting married in two months!" She showed me her ring and I can't help but feel happy for her.

"That's great and I'm so happy for you!" She squealed and hugged me again.

"So where's your woman?" She smirked and I chuckled.

"She's on her way here."

"I think she will wreck this place seeing you like this." She gestured me.

"Don't worry, she won't." I said and then we talked for a little bit.

"Jennie." I jumped and turned my head to see Lisa. She smiled at me and I smiled widely.

"Lisa this is Chahee, Chahee this is Lisa." I introduced them to each other and they shook their hands.

"What are you wearing?" Lisa whispered and I ignored her.

"Jennie.." I turned to her, giving her a warning look. I glared at her hands because that hands of her were going to hold me.

"Damn it!" She cursed and I smiled.

"How can you handle this woman?" Chahee whispered and I chuckled.

"I'll tell you next time." I winked and she giggled. After that she went away to talk to other people.

"Jennie.." Lisa called and I know she's freaking frustrated.

"Hmm?" I turned to her and she looked at me from head to toe. She looked at her hands and sighed. I laughed and walked away.

"Jennie.. Gosh.. Okay fine.. I can't touch you but will you visit me in the jail often?" She asked and I stopped walking. I turned to her disbelief.

"What?!"

"I want to kill people now and I can't even keep you close to me!" She said in a really frustrated tone. I ignored her and walked away. My eyes landed on my childhood friend, Sam.

"Sam!" I called him and he turned to me. His eyes widened and I ran to him. I hugged him tightly and I kissed his cheek.

"God damn it! Jennie."

"I miss you!" I squealed and hugged him again.

"Miss you too, Je-"

"Get your hands off!" Sam looked up to Lisa and I slipped my arm around Sam's hips.

"Don't worry.. Gosh.. We need to catch up with a lot of things."

"You look sexy tonight." Sam looked at me from head to toe and I giggled. Suddenly Lisa grabbed his collar and I sighed. I grabbed Lisa's fist and pushed it away from Sam.

"Wow.. Dude.. Chill." Sam laughed but Lisa looked at him coldly.

"You.. and I need to talk." I hissed and glared at Lisa. I gestured to her to go out. I walked first and I bet she followed me out.