Gone: (Ao3 Request) Seeley Booth × Daghter Reader (platonic) part2

They pulled up your phone records, and everyone in the FBI was looking for you. Temperance was angry but kept focusing on the boy who was hunted like an animal. They were close to the guy who killed the boy, but when they were going to the next house to interview, which was hours away, the house had been abandoned for years. It was suspicious, but there was nothing there it was spotless. It had been recently cleaned to the point that they couldn't get any prints. It showed everyone that you were taken under their noises without any indication or any prior warning.

You had been almost kidnapped several times from the day you were born till now, and today of all days, you were taken. Sweets was trying to be calm because he knew how well you handled stressful situations and when you had a calm face to be ready for a violent outburst if you were angry. But he was terrified, especially because they had found several bodies that were years old. Someone was hinting that these kids like animals, and now you were next. All the kids were athletic, but they came from different backgrounds, poor, rich, black, and white. It didn't matter. They weren't even from the same states to make matters worse.

The FBI got a video of you that was live but untraceable after being gone for almost 24 hours. You were tired of what looked like a shed that was made out of metal. It was hard to tell because it was a bad video, but it was you lying on the floor.

"I got her. It was a lot easier than expected," you heard a voice say as you slowly started waking up.

You jolted a bit realizing you had been taken, which made you angry first, then scared. You looked around and saw a guy on his phone with his back to you, making you look at him shocked.

"Idiot," you thought as you saw how you were tied up.

You quickly laced your feet through your arms as the guy was talking away, proud of himself for kidnapping you. You untied your feet, then you grabbed the knife that Parker got you for your twelfth birthday out of your bra and started to cut yourself free.

The guy turned around, and you untied the gag, then spit it out.

"I'm FBI!" You said as he dropped his phone in the water, destroying it so you couldn't get in contact with anyone.

"I know," he said as he tried grabbing you, but you stabbed him in the leg and then punched the guy hard in the face.

You weren't used to fighting grown men, but boys, your age, who had no fighting experience, but this guy had some since he hit you back but only grazed you. He pulled the knife out of his leg and tried to stab you with it, but you bit his hand, making him let it go, and then you slammed his head into a table. You got out the knife and stabbed him in the throat, making everyone gasp in shock.

"Booth, she killed someone!!!" Angela screamed as your brother looked at you shocked as well.

No one was prepared for that, but you had been trained by several FBI agents, your mother, your brother, and your grandfather. You were their little angel, and they wanted you to be safe at all times. You sat down for a second and took a breather, trying to figure out what just happened. You weren't aiming for his neck. You were trying to get his back or something else. You were trying not to cry, but then you realized you had been taken for who knows how long, and you needed to get home.

You got up and found a door, but it was locked, and the guy had no key.

"Fuck!!" You growled as you tried to body slam your way out.

You were with a dead body and no way out. You searched the body and found nothing. You screamed in anger and started throwing stuff until you saw some chemicals on some of the shelves.

"What would Hodgins do?" You asked as you looked over the chemicals and smiled.

"Party time," you said as you got your knife and started ripping off the dead guy's clothes, then your own.