Forest Gifts: Inosuke × Reader part 7 Smut

You brought your family to the butterfly mansion, and they were being taken care of. Tanjiro was nice enough to explain to you what they all did in detail, while Inosuke just said he killed things. You put Inosuke's hair up, which both boys were surprised he let you. You smiled as you were helping clean up Inosuke and patching him up as well as the other two boys. Muichiro Tokito was watching from a distance and didn't see why you were so happy after your wedding day was ruined. You found out demons existed, and you got hurt. But when Inosuke put on the clothes you made him, he was shocked and horrified seeing he was smiling at you. It was even a calm smile, which wasn't like him.

You fell asleep while you two were sitting together, and Inosuke let you lay they for a bit so he could bandage your hands. You said you were fine multiple times, but he knew you weren't used to punching people that hard, so you were going to be hurting tomorrow. He let you rest on his shoulder and even fell asleep with you, but as soon as he felt you moving, he was wide awake. He saw Tanjiro trying to carefully separate you two so you would be more comfortable.

"Sorry, Inosuke, I just wanted you two to be more -" Tanjiro said, and Inosuke wrapped his arm around you.

"Mine," he said sternly, making Tanjiro smile.

"I'm not taking her from you. I was going to lay her down," Tanjiro said, but with Inosuke's look of determination to keep you with him, he backed off.

Inosuke picked you up, carefully then moved you into a different, and laid you down next to him. He fell asleep again, holding you close to him, and in the morning, he left you early to get you some flowers. When you woke up, you got up and stretched out a bit before realizing you weren't home asleep in your bed.

You got out and noticed that the demon slayers were there and getting regular checkups and some food from their long journeys. You bumped into one by accident, and the man turned around and smiled at you.

"Hello! You must be the new doctor they wanted on board!" The man smiled as you looked around, still slightly confused.

"Demons are real still, right? Sorry, I had a rough night," you said.

"Yes! From what I heard, you met your first one last night. Congratulations!" He said cheerfully.

"Um, thank you. You must be Kyojuro Rengoku Tanjiro, who talked about you a lot and tried to get me introduced to everyone on the way over here," you said.

"Amazing! Did he tell you about why wife?" He asked.

"No, not that I can think of," you said

"We met on the Mugen train, and that's why I am still alive. If it wasn't for her, I would be dead," he said.

"But you're a demon slayer," you said.

"Yes!" He said.

"So she's like Tanjiros sister then?" You asked.

"Yes, but she can speak and use demon slayer forms as well as demon forms. She saved my life, so I fell in love with her and got her pregnant!" He said, making you silent.

You couldn't tell if he was nervous or liked being blunt and oversharing things.

"Kyojuro Rengoku! You can't keep going around and telling people you got me pregnant!" A beautiful woman said as he smiled.

"Sorry, he's very outgoing, and I think he is also a bit nervous that he's going to be a dad here soon. Your dad still wants nothing to do with me, does he?" She asked as he sighed.

"He will come around," he said as her water broke where she stood.

"Well, I guess it's time," she said as his face turned as white as a sheet.