Starcrossed Lovers Kakashi × Reader

In this chapter series called Starcrossed Lovers, the following warnings will be applied to all chapters:

⚠️ Sexual content such as thoughts or feelings throughout the chapters.

⚠️ Sexual content in the last chapter

⚠️ VIOLENCE

⚠️ Abuse

⚠️ Kidnapping

⚠️ Human sacrifice

⚠️ mentions porno books

⚠️ Cursing

⚠️ Mentions Blood Loss

⚠️ Unintentional inappropriate behavior done by minors.

Due to the new update to Wattpad's policy, all characters are above the age of 18 due to the age of consent being raised to the age of 18.

-Kakashi will be 24 in this story as well as the main character.

You were dead, or so the whole village thought. It was after his best friend was crushed by a bolder and his other friend he had to kill. Three days before his birthday, you kissed him as an early birthday present because you loved him, but him being fourteen, he didn't know how to tell you, and with a look of horror on his face you thought he didn't like you back so you took off running. The people that you thought were your parents were found dead, and so were some other random people. You were nowhere to be found, so they thought the worst. They looked for you for a year before they declared you dead after finding your clothes, which were ripped to shreds and covered up by rocks.

Your real parents were evil and worshiped dark ninjutsu and had the plan to destroy all the villages or enslave them. All they needed was you because you were strong. Your fake parents were just watching over you, getting stronger day by day and reporting to your real parents. You watched Kakashi try to save his friend who got crushed, and there was nothing you could do. You tried fighting and helping, but they were going to kill Kakashi if you tried. You spent the next ten years training with your unforgiving parents.

It was hard, but now you were free within limits. You were now trying to save the leaf village by messing around with all the ninjas that go out into the woods. You did little things like making shadow monsters and using your powers to make ninjas dance seemingly out of nowhere, and your favorite song was Bad Romance only because for the men to do the girly moves, and to you it was funny as hell.

Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Guy, and Shikamaru were out in the woods while you were waiting for them to go deeper in. You were wearing men's clothing and a mask that covered your nose down. You also changed your voice to make you seem more like a guy. You watched as Kakashi walked with his students, making you almost cry out of pure joy seeing him again. The only thing that kept you alive was the mere idea of seeing him again and telling him that you were sorry. You wanted to tell him that you were sorry for leaving him and that you were sorry you kissed him.

"There is no such thing as ghosts," Kakashi said as Shikamaru crossed his arms in disagreement.

"Three days ago, a ghost appeared, and everyone started dancing out of nowhere," he said.

"No such thing as ghosts," Kakashi said as you thought about Kakashi when he was a lot younger his voice was really cute back then, and now it was hot.

You went to his house earlier by shadow clone and stole some of his pornos just to see what that guy had been up to. He would never admit his pornos were stolen from his house, so they were yours now. Kakashi bent over to pick up something that gave you the perfect moment to slap his ass while no one was looking.