The Heart In The Box: Kyojuro Rengoku × Reader part 6

You and Kyojuro stayed at the mansion for another month. You are a lot every day; you pass out at least three times a day, sometimes less; depending on what you did during the day. Kyojuro got so used to catching you that he could sense it within seconds of no warning. You would pass out, and he would catch you. He would either let you sleep on his thigh, or if you passed out while walking, he would take you back to his room to rest.

You played cards with his brother and played games with the younger demon slayers. Mitsuri got you some clothes, but they were a bit revealing for your taste, so you wore Rengoku's clothes a bit longer until you got clothes that covered you up more. At first, you got a spare set of Mitsuris clothes which she said you looked amazing in since you were as busty as she was but when Rengoku came into the room you panicked and through his clothes at him and screamed.

He was unfazed but was rather confused as to why you were trying to cover up more. He said he liked what you were wearing, but you felt so naked you had to get something else to wear. You got something that was a bit revealing, but it went over the regular Demon Slayer outfit, and you made sure you wore pants with it because skirts weren't your thing.

Tonight, you were going to his father's house to see his younger brother even though your family banned you from his house. You didn't want to cause any problems, but you were going to tell him goodbye before going to your family's home with Tanjiro and his friends as well as Rengoku.

"I don't think this is a good idea," you said as you were going to his house.

"It's okay. My father will warm up to you eventually," he said as you sighed.

"He will never like me, look, I understand not everyone is going to like me, but I don't know why you want your father to like me so much," you said as he smiled.

"You are not like other demons, plus you are a demon slayer," he said.

"It doesn't matter. He asked me not to be there, and I shouldn't be there out of respect for your father," you said as
Senjuro came running out of the house.

"Y/n!!" He yelled as he tackled you.

"Hi! Are you ready for... why do you have a hand mark on your wrist?" You asked seeing someone grabbing him hard.

"Oh, it's nothing," he said as you looked at Rengoku.

"Can I talk to you for a second? You asked as you pulled Rengoku aside.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Look at what your father did to your father did to him! He did it because he has been drinking too much, and I'm here! You need to deal with this!" You said.

"I'll talk to him, but I'm more than sure it is because of his drinking and not you," he said.

"It doesn't matter deal with it, or we are taking him away from your father. I won't let this happen again," you said

"Y/n," he said as you looked at him.

"It's abuse, and I know it when I see it. Your brother doesn't deserve it, and like it or not, you have to face facts; he isn't in a good state of mind. I'll even help you take care of him," you said.

"I don't think it will come to that. Just let me talk to him," he said as you nodded.

"Need me to be there?" You asked.

"No, I'll just ask you to take him outside for a bit.

"Alright, I'm sorry, but this needs to be fixed before it gets worse," you said as you went back to his brother.

"Dad went out for a bit to get alcohol so it will be a while before he comes back," Senjuro said as you looked at Kyojuro and then nodded.

You three went inside and started playing games with him, also teaching him recipes you learned on your travels around Japan. Before you knew it, Kyojuro's father showed up with a large amount of alcohol making you upset. As a demon, your father never laid a hand on you or yelled at you for anything, not even your mother. He calmly explained why you should never do certain things and carefully trained you on how to use your demon powers without going overboard and hurting yourself or others unintentionally. As a child, your father was beaten and used as a slave rather than a child, and he refused to do that to you or his first family because he knew how it affected him.