CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CLARA'S POV

He had that same look my step siblings gave me…..that look of disgust when I told him I was a virgin.

All I ever wanted was someone to accept me even if it's for just a little bit and although I was scared of Arsenio and probably had a little bit of hatred for him after I witnessed him kill someone, he still showed me mercy by not killing me.

He gave me shelter and food and made me live better than the way I was living before.

I could tell from the way he looked at me that he wanted me and knowing that he did, made me feel excited.

I was wanted for the very first time in my life and I was not going to let that opportunity slip through my fingers.

Even if it meant giving him everything he wanted, I was ready to do that.

I stood up from the floor, cleaned my face and walked into his room.

It seemed he just came out of the bathroom because of the towel wrapped around his waist and wet body.

“I will call you back, Sergio.” he said as he dropped his phone.

“What in the fuck's name does stay away from me don't you understand??!!” he yelled as I flinched in fear.

“Am sorry sir…but I have something I want to ask you.” I said.

“Get on with it and leave.” he said.

“Okay Clara, now is your time and don't mess it up.” I said to myself.

I didn't know if what I was about to ask was foolishness or bravery but I had to say it anyway and damned the consequences.

“Can you please make me yours??” I said.

“What???” He asked in confusion.

“Make me yours….I will do whatever you ask me to do…. just please don't reject me.” I pleaded.

“Fanculo(fuck)!!!!! Don't test me Clara….you really don't know what you are asking for.” He said as he ran his head through his hair repeatedly.

“I know exactly what I am asking for sir….I don't want you to reject me…I've been rejected by everyone all my life and I don't want to be rejected anymore.” I said.

“Leave my room this instant Clara.” He said.

“No sir….I won't leave until you accept to make me yours.”

“I said leave!!!!! The fuck is wrong with you!!??? Others run away from me and you are asking me to make you mine???”

“Yes I am sir.”

“Clara, get the fuck out of my room before I pick up my gun and blow your head off this instant.” He said with anger.

“But….”

“I said get out!!!!!!!”

Without being told the third time, I zoomed out of the room and ran into my room.

I fell on the bed as I cried my eyes out.

What hurt me the most was the fact that I thought I saw a tiny glimpse of want in his eyes but I was totally wrong.

After crying for almost twenty minutes, I cleaned my face and went to the kitchen to assist madam Irene.

I made it my goal to stay as far away as possible from Arsenio so he won't get more angry and throw me out of the house.

“Hello Clara….what have you been up to??? I literally was about to come find you.” She said.

“I apologize madam….sir was in my room.” I said.