CHAPTER FOUR

ARSENIO’S POV

My phone suddenly started ringing and I closed my laptop and checked the calling ID.

In hope of hearing the news I have been waiting for, I picked up the phone.

“Hello Sergio, has my package arrived??” I asked.

“There is a problem, boss.” he said.

“What F**king problem is that!!!!” I yelled in anger.

“The package is nowhere to be seen.”

“What do you mean by my package is nowhere to be seen?? Don’t F**k with me Sergio.”

“I am serious boss….at first I got a call that there was some mix up and then I found out that the package was missing.”

“Where are you??” I asked in anger.

“I am at the warehouse boss.”

“Just wait for me there and I will be on my way now.”

“Okay boss and what about the delivery guys??”

“Make sure no one f**king leaves until I get there.” I said as I hung up the call.

“Baby, what’s the problem??” 

I looked at my bed and remembered the blondie I picked from the club last night was still there.

“Get dressed and leave.” I said.

“But baby.”

“I said get dressed and leave!!!” I yelled.

“Okay.” she said in fear as she climbed out of my bed, took her clothes and ran out.

I was angry and pissed at the same time because I spent a whole lot of money on my package.

After getting dressed, I walked out of the house and saw some of my guards walking around the house.

“Richard, Azel, Antonio!!” I called.

“Yes boss!!” they chorused as they walked closer to me.

“There is an emergency at my warehouse so take the other car and come with me.” I said as I entered my car.

“Boss, where are we headed??” my driver asked.

“My warehouse.” 

About a few minutes later, I noticed the highway route was jammed with cars and they weren’t moving.

“Find out what is wrong.” I said in irritation.

“Yes boss.” my driver said as he walked out.

After a while, he came back into the car.

“What is the problem??” 

“Boss, it seems like there was an accident and the road hasn’t been cleared yet.”

“I hate this city so much!!” I yelled out in frustration.

“I know another route we can take but it is an alley and it is going to be a long route.”

“Just do whatever and get me to my warehouse.”

“Okay boss.” he said as he continued driving.

He reversed the car and took the route by the alley.

Just as we were about to enter the dark alley, he saw something and stopped the car while my other men stopped theirs behind us.

“What's the problem this time?” I asked.

“It seems like there are some people there.” He said.

“Why the f**k will anyone want to be at this dark alley by this time of the day!!!”

“I don't know boss but it could be dangerous.”

I got out of the car and saw two boys trying to harass a helpless girl.

“What the hell is going on here!!!!” I yelled out in anger.

They stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

“Please help me.” she said.

Usually helping people I knew nothing about was something I avoided but when she asked for help, I felt something strange within me for a split second.

“Come here.” I said to her.

The girl in question whom they were trying to harass got up and ran behind me like I was her savior.

I was not in the mood for whatever was going on as I just wanted to sort things out at my warehouse.

After my guards scared them off by just showing their faces, I looked at the girl and she looked so small and fragile.

She was about to say something when she held her head and suddenly passed out but luckily I caught her before she hit the ground.

“Do you know her boss??” Azel asked.

“Yes, she's my wife and we came on a vacation.” I said in irritation.

“Sorry boss.” He said.

“Take care of her and meet me up at my warehouse.” I said.

“Do you mean get rid of her boss??”

“Take her to the hospital and meet me as soon as possible.” I said as I gave the girl to Azel and entered my car.

“What a day.” I said as we zoomed off.

After about a few minutes, we got to my warehouse.

“Boss, we have arrived.” My driver said.

I came out of the car and saw Sergio waiting outside for me.

“What happened?? You took longer than expected.” He said.

“Something came up….by the way where are those bastards???” I asked.

“Inside boss.” He said.

Sergio and I walked inside and I saw the two delivery guys tied to a chair with their mouths sealed with a tape.

I signaled to Sergio to remove the tapes from their mouths.

“Boss Arsenio…we swear we didn't do anything.” One of them cried.

“Yes boss…we are innocent.” The other added.

“I gave you guys a very simple job to do…get to the sea border and collect my package and deliver it but you couldn't do something as simple as that….so I will ask again for the last time, what happened to my package??”

“I am innocent boss…I swear to you I don't know.”

In rage, I took out my gun and shot him straight in his head as blood splattered everywhere.

I could see the fear and shock on the other guy's face but I really didn't give a f**k.

“I ask again, where is my package??”

“Okay okay I will tell you what happened boss…please don't shoot me.”

“Talk.” I said.

“After we collected the package,a group of boys came and asked us how much we were paid to deliver and we told them…they paid us triple the amount and took the package with them but I swear boss, I don't know who they are.”

“So you were paid triple the amount of money I paid you for a package worth billions of naira??” I asked as I laughed.

“Please don't kill me boss…I will never do it again.” He pleaded.

“Of course you won't.” I said as I shot him twice in the head.

“Sergio, get rid of those bodies…and prepare your men…we are paying someone a visit.”

Hello fam...here is Arsenio's pov🤭🤭
What do you think about him???

Like and comment 🌹♥️