CHAPTER NINE

WARNING ⚠️
Mild rated content ahead😏😉

CLARA'S POV

"Who the fuck are you and what are you doing at my boss's house??"

"I work here." I said in almost a whisper.

"Work??? Turn around!!!" He yelled.

I slowly turned around.

"Wait, I know you...aren't you the girl in the Alley that my boss saved???" He asked.

Immediately he said that, I remembered the person whom I hid behind when two boys harassed me at the Alley.

I couldn't believe he was the same person who saved me and yet again for the second time.

"He asked me to work here." I said.

"Boss asked you to work here??" He asked as he suddenly started laughing.

"Yes he did."

"It's either you are lying or something is not right." He said.

I think the reason why he was confused was because I didn't see him last night when I was caught.

It was two others including Arsenio.

"Do you have a problem with it Richard??" Arsenio asked as he walked in on us.

"No boss!!! I was just surprised." Richard said.

"You weren't around last night that is why you don't know of this....Azel and Alex already know and so I am going to tell you exactly what I told them....stay the fuck away from her....I don't want to ever see you talking to her Ever again unless I say so....am I clear??"

"Yes boss." Richard said as he walked away.

I wondered deep down who Arsenio was for him to have lots of men or bodyguards under him.

And what made me more confused was why he had a gun.

"Are you lost??" He asked.

"Emm kinda sir...I don't know where the guest room is." I said.

"Guest room??? Who says you are staying in the guest room??" He asked as he laughed.

"Madam Irene asked me to." I said nervously.

"Oh no sweetheart...you are staying in the room close to mine so I can keep a close watch on you." He said.

As much as that excited me in ways I couldn't understand, I was still scared because I had no idea what he was capable of.

"Or do you want to sleep in my room??" He asked, smirking.

"N..no...no...sir." I said as quickly as I could.

"Good choice....come with me let me show you to your room." he said as he walked away.

I walked behind him closely as he showed me to my room and I couldn't help but admire how beautiful it was.

That was the first time ever I was getting a nice bedroom and I was happy about that.

"What, you don't like it??" He asked.

"No sir, I love it."

"Good...now here are some ground rules....the fact that you are staying right next to my room doesn't mean you are allowed Access to it...on no account will you come into my room without my permission..am I understood??"

"Yes sir."

"Whatever happens in my room or this house stays within the walls of this house and also I have sent Segio to get you a cellphone which is only to be used in case of emergencies....are we clear??"