A month has passed by and I really haven't felt it. I've been spending all my days in the bedroom because I can't go out. But Jack has been taking care of me when he could, unlike Aurora who doesn't care one bit.

I can now walk but not properly though. I can't go up the down the stairs so I'd don't have access to many things other than the maids.

" I have something to say", he says walking to my bed. I look at him unknowingly and curious. " Aurora tried to seduce me the other day. I just couldn't keep it from you", he looks at me guiltily and shamefully.

I laugh at him, I don't believe him, he's joking but his face says otherwise. Wait, Aurora, the 'I love you big sis' Aurora tried to seduce the Duke. No...

" I'm sorry, but I did confront her about it and she looked regretful when she apologized, she said that she was drunk and wasn't in her right mind", she's lying. Aurora doesn't drink alcohol. This was intended, just because I wasn't there she took the chance to get with Jack.

I close my eyes and inhale deeply, trying to suppress my laughter, she can't be serious, can she. Oh Aurora, my sweet little sis. You're going to regret this, i assure you.

My eyes open and meet his. " Did you enjoy it?", he looks shocked at my question directed to him. " What are you even saying, P, who do you think I am?!", he thunders. " I was just making sure, is it wrong for me to do that?", i say unbothered. He clicks his tongue and speaks, " P, stop accusing me of liking your sister, how many times should I tell you that I only have eyes for you, whatever she does, I couldn't care any less of it! ", he now sounds frustrated.

" Look, Jack, I don't know why you're so fed up about my question and I didn't even accuse you, it only proves that if I weren't there maybe you would have considered ", the vase next to me shatters on the floor, from being hit by Jack, and scares me." Didn't you hear a single word I said aside from 'accusing'? You're being very selfish and immature right now Anastasia! ", he walks out of the room. Ouch, he didn't have to scream at me.

***

" Here's your food", he places the tray carelessly and walks out of the room. " Wai...", i couldn't even look at him. It's been 3 days since he walked out on me and this is the first time he's come to me, but it seems as though he's still angry at me.

I quickly get off of the bed limp towards him, "Jack, wait!", I try stopping him but he's already on the staircase, instead of ignoring me he looks up to me nonchalantly. I hold the railing trying to get down the stairs. He looks at me surprised at my actions .

" Wait, I have something to say", i beg for his attention. It takes me a while to get on the step above his as it still hurts to walk. I throw myself to him and he catches me instantly with his heart racing. " I'm sorry, I know I can sometimes be a pain in the ass but I surely didn't mean what I said...and I love you, Jack ", i confess with my face buried on his neck.

He places his arms on my back and hugs me tightly. Then he pushes me off of him and pecks my forehead, making me giggle , just then, Aurora shows up and clears her throat at us.

" Oh, Ana, you're here...with the Duke? ", she asks surprised. Infuriated, I push Jack away and limp towards her but he stops me from my tracks and holds my arm. " Don't", he begs me, as if he read my thoughts but I pull away from him, just a step from Aurora and seconds from slapping her, Jack gets in the middle of us, holds my face and kiss me.

I look at him surprised but he just doesn't stop, then I look at Aurora's horrified face but Jack sees that and bites my lip. I try to push him away but he pulls me closer to him by my waist, then says, " Forget about her, let's go", I'm looking at him heaving as he's stolen my breath, then I steal a glance at Aurora but he gets in my view, picking me up heading to the bedroom.

***

" What was that about?", i sit comfortably on the bed with him sitting on the couch. " Can't I kiss you now?", he answers with a question. " You can but you bit my lip", i paut at him, making him chuckle. He gets off the couch, gets to the bed and crawls to me. He's on top of me and his size is big compared to mine, making me feel small." I can make it feel better ", he says seductively.

I giggle at the change of his attitude." Wanna try? ", i smirk under him and he mirrors me. Then and there, he kisses me hungrily, making me aware of the state he's in. Deciding to tease him, i run my hands down to his pants and massage his bulge. He grunts with his face on my neck, trying to hide them from me.

Whilst palming him, he bucks his hips onto my hands, desperate for the friction. He moves from my lips to my neck, instantly finding my sweet spot making me gasp and grab onto his biceps. Butterflies in my stomach assault me as he kisses my neck hungrily and more.

A moan escapes my lips as he presses his knee between my thighs, making him smirk at the sound. He stops for a second and looks me as if he's remembering something then gets off of me.

What? What just happened?

" Fuck, P, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that", he runs his fingers through his chocolate brown hair pacing back and forth. " What, why?", i ask innocently whilst still in bed. " I shouldn't have done any of this when you're hurt both physically and mentally", i stare at him confused. " What do you mean?"

" I mean, I know what happened to you. I know that you were raped", my heart skips a beat at his confession to my secret, I tried to forget about but it seems as though he already knew about it. " Oh", nothing is able to come out of my mouth besides that.

" I don't want to hurt you, P, I really care about you and making you hurt is something I've never dreamed of", he then sits beside me, cuddling with me until I fall asleep.