☆Ch56

⚠️Angst and very mild violence ahead⚠️

In the village, Amy was hanging out with Tails and Miles and during their conversation they came to an agreement, that Sonic's absence is really unusual for them all, since Sonic used to hangout with them a lot, before he started dating Shadow.
"We could maybe help Shadow with getting used to us all," Amy stated while absentmindedly stirring a tea in her mug with a small spoon. They were all sitting in the local cake shop to enjoy some nice afternoon together.
"So Sonic could hangout with us?" Tails raised a brow. Amy nodded.
"Of course! It feels a bit... too quiet without him," she admitted and sighed afterwards. The nice, friendly hangout got interrupted by a newcomer storming through the door and standing in the center of the shop while heavily panting.
"Knuckles?!" all the three mobians exclaimed unisono, as the breathless echidna approached the little group and leaned onto the table, slightly tilting it with his strength.
"You... must see... this! Come!" he said hastily and headed back towards the door, running outside he expected the others to follow him. Amy slowly got up, feeling confused about the sudden situation. Tails and Miles were also unsure, if they should follow the echidna. Maybe he just discovered another 'special' rock or something and played dramatic to draw them out.
"Knuckles' pulse reached a high velocity and his muscles are tense. We should probably go to see, what he discovered this time," Miles stated, as he made a quick calculation about the echidna's vital signs. The group then followed the echidna, who rolled his eyes at them.
"Finally! I even managed to catch my breath, before you decided to follow me," Knuckles complained.
"Well, I mean, you often showed us something... not so important after all, so... we hesitated a bit," Amy tried to explain their delay.
"Oh, but this time you NEED to see this!" Knuckles retorted and as they all approached the outskirts of the village, he moved some bushes aside to let his companions see his newest discovery.

The three mobians gasped in shock after seeing the extraterrestrial capsule halfway dug in the sand of the beach area and it seemed to be open.
"What's that?" Tails whispered in curiosity and not seeing anyone around he stepped forward.
"Be careful!" Amy whisper-yelled at him while following him, preparing her hammer in her hands to protect the fox from any potential threat. Miles and Knuckles stayed behind to keep an eye on them from the safety spot.
"Same to you," Tails whispered and arrived to the strange capsule, which seemed to be made of some unknown type of greyish leather, which had some occassional pinkish or reddish hues all around.
"I have never seen such a thing before," Amy stated quietly and looked around, for she believed, that this has to belong to someone.
"Me neither. Miles?" Tails turned his glance towards the bush and Miles nodded as his eyes turned into a scanning lines due to him gathering informations about the unknown object. Once the scan was done, he sent the informations to Tails' communicator, which the fox boy instantly checked.
"Materials unknown. It can fit one person and a dangerous gas has been released out of it in a small amount a few minutes ago," Tails quietly read the informations he received and that was all they could find out about it. Nothing more. For now.

"If I were you, I wouldn't stay so close to that capsule," someone's unknown voice suddenly spoke up behind him and Amy, whilst Knuckles and Miles could see the newcomer, who came from behind one of the big rocks. Miles scanned the creature and sent all the informations to his half-creator's communicator. Tails and Amy gasped a bit before turning around to face the voice's owner and they both widened their eyes upon the sight of the alien grinning at them in confident manner. Tails registered his communicator vibrating, as it received the new message, but he couldn't look at it right now. Amy gripped her hammer tightly, considering the alien as a potential threat.
"Who are you?" she asked as calmly as she could, yet deep down had a very bad feeling about the creature.
"I am Eclipse, I arrived here from my home planet Black Comet," Eclipse replied proudly while placing his hand over his chest and swaying his long tail behind him in slow, calm motion.
"Why are you here?" Tails asked in distrustful tone, which made Eclipse laugh as if the fox said the best joke ever.
"Oh, glad, that you asked, my friend. I am looking for my lost brother," Eclipse tried to twist his true intentions a bit, even though, what he said was half truth, because he indeed was looking for his brother.
"Who is your brother?" Amy asked with a raised eyebrow, so far not remembering any kind of alien moving around, unaware of Shadow's origins.
"A black hedgehog, red stripes, red eyes, rings on his wrists and ankles-"
"Shadow?!" Tails exclaimed in shock after hearing the description from the alien, interrupting him.
"Precisely. Happy to see, that you know him. Do you know, where he might be?" Eclipse let it be this time, but usually he hates getting interrupted in conversation. His father did that often enough. And speaking of, Black Doom managed to create a new Eye, which he instantly sent to Seaside Island and tried to locate either Shadow or Eclipse with it.