☆Ch55

The next morning, as Doom said, he sent the Eye to Seaside Island and fortunately - for him - he did not have to move it around for too long, because he very soon spotted the hybrid outside on a beach along with Maria and his blue furred lover. Black Doom wasn't aware of Maria being cured and Sonic being Shadow's lover. Until he saw the hybrid holding hands with the blue hedgehog, which caused the Eye grimase and curl its limbs upon the discomfort. Black Doom wasn't much happy to see that, since he wasn't much fond of Mobians at all. However, the sight gave him a mischievous idea. At least he now discovered Shadow's weakness, which he can use against him. Eclipse saw it too and openly grimased with his tongue sticking out.
"Ew, look at that! He is friends with a human and that hedgehog," he spoke up in a disgusted tone and Black Doom rubbed his face.
"Eclipse, how many times am I supposed to repeat myself about you not interrupting me, when I am doing my job?" the alien leader glared at Eclipse with his three eyes, earning a scoff from his son, who crossed his arms and lashed his tail around in discomfort.
"Dad, how many times shall I repeat myself about being able to help you out! Clearly, we can see Shadow's weakness and thus an opportunity to make him cooperate with us! I could do that!" the young darkling opposed his father in a stubborn manner.
"You are not doing anything until I say. Now go do your chores!" Black Doom was just as persistent and pointed towards Eclipse's room.

"You are not the boss of me!" Eclipse retorted, now getting upset, that he isn't allowed to do anything more interesting.
"I am your father and I am giving you commands as your father, now go! Or you shall get punished for disobedience," Black Doom replied firmly and that finally made the young darkling resignate, as he angrily stomped away to his room in order to do his chores around, even though he totally hated it for how boring it was. Black Doom then returned his attention to his Eye and the starfish's eye widened the best it could at the sight of the two hedgehogs kissing each other, whilst Maria seemed to collect something in the soft beach sand.
"Oooooh, I see now, our little halfling learned something from that ordinary Mobian, huh?" Black Doom spoke to himself quietly and thought about what he could exactly do in order to separate the two and bring Shadow back home.

"..bam, gotcha!" Maria laughed, as she managed to quickly take a picture of the two kissing lovehogs, before they pulled away from each other and both looked at Maria with deep blush in their cheeks.
"Mariaaa, delete that picture, please!" Shadow pleaded, once he took a look at the picture, but Maria shook her head.
"Nuh-uh, you will thank me for it later. You two are so cute," the girl giggled before putting her camera to the pocket of her baggy dress she wore today. Afterwards, she sat down onto the soft sand and started making a matching bracelets for the hedgehog couple consisting of beads she brought here with her and some sea shells she found around the beach. Sonic, on the other hand, smirked at his lover and nudged him with his elbow.
"Come on, Shads, I am happy she snapped that picture, it's gonna be a nice memory for us," he reasoned with the hybrid, who finally resignated and nodded in response.
"If you say so," he retorted quietly before looking at Maria with curiosity in his eyes.
"What are you doing, Maria?" he asked her calmly and along with Sonic he sat down in front of her.

"I am making a couple bracelets for you two. I noticed you, Shadow, wearing that bracelet all the time, but Sonic doesn't have anything, so here you will both have a new matching ones to always remind each other, who you belong to," she explained while carefully arranging the beads on the string along with the sea shells. Shadow looked down at his left wrist, where he indeed permanently wore the bracelet Sonic made for him back when he was just crushing on him and the memory made him softly smile. Sonic himself had a lovely smile on his face, when he heard Maria's explanation and also recalled the sweet memory of himself giving Shadow such small, but surely very meaningful gift.
"That's very thoughtful of you, Maria. Thank you," he replied calmly, feeling his heart beat fast in pure joy.
"Hihi, it's absolutely no problem, Sonic. I love the fact, that I can spend time with you, boys and do this for you," Maria smiled at the hedgehogs, enjoying their company while working on the bracelets. So far, she finished one, then worked on the other, which had very similar style, but the colors were inverted. The previous one had all the beads blue with only one black bead in the center and the sea shells equally arranged between the beads. The other bracelet was going to have all the beads black with only one blue bead in the center and same like its predecessor, the sea shells were going to get equally arranged between the beads.