Guardians of Fittoa(part 3-2)

The first aircraft hit by the harpoons was carrying 3 tons of C7 plastic explosives in its belly; the flaming dragon slaying arrow struck its hull, not quite piercing within, but nevertheless stuck to its metal skin, causing a shudder to be felt across the plane.

It was not so lucky with the second one.

A flaming sonic of titanium and flame lodged itself into one of its engines. Trailing with alcohol, it cut into the metal protection mesh, as the turbo engine shuddered, barely managing to give out a warning message to its relays before the first drip of alcohol splashed into its insides.

A drip of wine was all it took to destroy a fleet.

The engine exploded, a chain reaction following. The metal cylinder on the harpoon containing the rest of the alcohol was shattered by the impact, exploding again with twice fold ferocity. Flaming shrapnels slammed into the rest of the engines with supersonic force before the shockwaves of the explosion shook the sky. The Talons inside its hull panicked, as the windows of the cockpit shattered. Someone lept down the stairs from the command cabin, "OPEN THE HATCH!" he screamed. Almost immediately, a red light lit up a corner of the hangar, as daylight began to seep through the opening hatch. The talons rushed to their positions, preparing the explosives to be airdropped.

Not even the hatch has time to open entirely.

The plane shuddered as the rest of the engines exploded. Fire took hold of the entire aircraft. The pilots were disintegrated in a moment of panic, as the hangar exploded with a flame of orange light and heat. The talons in the hangar, equipped with fireproof suits, were able to make it past the bombs that were beginning to catch fire. Taking a running leap, they clanked off the hangar, jumping into the sky. One of them stayed behind to initiate the emergency sequence and warn the rest of the attack, aware of his impending death. 

The others did not outlive him much longer.

The wires in the flaming C7s sparkled once, twice, and ignited. A chain reaction taking place.

The explosion reached the 4 skydiving talons, shattering their bones, the flames took care of the rest.

More flaming spears followed.