Teasing (Mean Gills)

Series: Limited Life

Plot: Scott needs some things from Martyn, but he'd going to have to do some coercing to get it...

WARNING: This isn't smut, but it's lime with very heavy smut implications. It's also my first time in a while trying to write this sorta stuff, so read at your own risk

"Hey, Martyn, do you have any gold I can borrow?" Scott asked, turning away from the chest he had open and to the blonde.

"Uhm, let me see- oh, yeah, I have a couple pieces," Martyn confirmed after shuffling through his inventory, "why do you ask?"

"I'm thinking of giving it as a gift to TIES." Scott answered. "They live pretty close to us, it'd be good to have them as an alliance, y'know?"

"Hold on, wait, a gift?" Martyn said. "Scott, this is gold. We can use these for golden apples later on, and besides, we're already in an alliance with the Clockers, and I'm pretty sure they're against TIES."

"They don't have to know. Not right away, at least. Come on, please?" Scott pleaded, giving Martyn a wide smile that seemed both cute and dangerous.

The pirate rolled his eyes. "Sorry, but no, get your own gold if that's what you're gonna use it for." He said, going back to looking through his storage. Scott gave a dramatic sigh, but otherwise didn't say anything else for a bit.

"...how about I trade you for it, then?" The siren asked once Martyn moved closer to check the chest beside Scott.

"Whaddya got?" Martyn asked, not actually expecting much when Scott started walking away. But he got caught off guard when Scott stopped right behind him and wrapped his arms around his chest, pressing them together.

"A few... extra parts since the first day." Scott spoke in a low, sultry voice, his lips dangerously close to Martyn's ear. The pirate blushed, though he tried his hardest to seem unfazed.

"As if I couldn't tell you went from a person to a fish," he said, chuckling nervously.

"Well, of course," Scott said, "but... hm, where to start...."

His tail swished back and forth gently as he thought. At the same time, his hands started to roam Martyn's upper body, feeling him through his thin white shirt before finally stopping one hand just below his collarbone and the other hand firmly on his waist.

"Oh, I know," Scott smirked, "you're gonna love that I have sharper teeth now.  I mean, you loved it when I bit you so hard you bled. Remember that? Begging me to give you hickeys so dark they'd still look the same in the morning."

Martyn stuttered, already giving up on pretending this didn't affect him. Fearful of the noise he would make if he tried to speak, he let out a hum of agreement, albeit very quietly. He wouldn't say it out loud, but he was...enjoying it, to say the least.

"Hm, I guess you still want more?" Scott asked, not waiting for an answer. "I've grown a bit since last time too, in more ways than one~"

Suddenly, Scott used the hand he laid on Martyn's waist to pull his ass directly onto his crotch. Even fully clothed, Martyn let out a half-whine half-moan as he felt exactly what Scott was talking about. His eyes fluttered shut for a moment, feeling both relaxed and very turned on by the teal-haired man holding him the way he was.

"And, one more thing," Scott said, his other hand finally moving up to Martyn's neck, then his chin, turning his head to face Scott's not even inches away, "sirens like me have a certain kind of magic we can use. Don't worry, I won't make you do anything against your will....except make you beg and moan when you hate looking so desperate. But you are, aren't you? So desperate for me feeling you like this, you came crawling back to me just so I could do whatever I wanted with you."

Martyn tried to say something along the lines of "yes," but all that came out were shaky pants as a deep red blush spread across his face. Scott's thumb ran along Martyn's cheek as he held his face in his hand, and Martyn felt the hand once on his waist start sliding down to the side of his thigh.

Moments before the gap between their lips would've closed, Scott suddenly pushed himself away.

"Oh, look at the time, I promised Scar I would give him one of our pufferfish earlier." He said, snapping back to his normal voice and demeanor as if nothing ever happened. "I'll see you later, Mean Gill!"

Scott darted out of their shared base, tail flowing behind him as he jumped into the water and swam away. Martyn blinked, at a complete loss for words now that he was both horny and confused, neither of which could be easily solved at the moment. He groaned, trying to clear his head as he looked through his inventory again to check his supplies.

His jaw dropped when he realized the pocket he kept the gold in was now empty.

That son of a fish- Martyn thought to himself as he dashed outside to try and track his teammate down.