[Warrior Cats AU] Who is He? (Beetho)

Series: Hermitcraft (Warrior Cats AU)

Plot: A mysterious fox-like figure is said to be seen deep within the forest around the Hermitclan, and Beefclaw is determined to find him

(Note: Since this is a WC AU, I'll be using the clan names I made up for them. Here's a list of all the ones used in this os:
VintageBeef=Beefclaw
PauseUnpause=Pausefeather
Etho=Foxslab
TFC=TinCook
StressMonster=IceStress
Iskall=MistSkull
Gem=Gempaw
Xisuma=Doomstar/Doomvoid
Wels=Wellnight

"They say he was attacked by a rouge," the red cat said dramatically, swiping his paws in the air as a reenactment, "the fight had killed him, and Starclan rejected him. But the Dark Forest gave him promises, promises of a new, stronger, lengthier life! His scars stayed with him, but so did his thirst for vengeance, and ever since then, just around the Hermitclan, he prowls the land, and the only thing to warn you of his presence is his one, bright red eye that glows in the darkness he's surrounded in!"

Pausepaw was stood on his hind legs with all the balance he could muster, his red fur and decorative feathers poking up in an attempt to look more intimidating. While he still wasn't scary on his own, Beefpaw shivered at the story, the black and blue-ish apprentice nervously looking towards the forest behind him to see if the cat from the story was there.

"And they call him... the FOX!" Pause finished.

"That's such a dumb story Pause," Beef said in a fake confidence, "no one's gonna believe that,"

"But it's true!" Pause insisted. "He's totally real and totally after your clan!"

"He is not!" Beef said.

"Oh really?" Pause asked. "Then why is he RIGHT BEHIND YOU!"

Beef turned to look at the forest again, this time seeing a dot of red glowing through the trees. He screamed and jumped a mile into the air, frantically dashing behind his kittypet friend and covering his head in his paws. Pause howled with laughter, dropping the laser pointer he was barely able to hold between his paws and letting up the red glow.

"That was NOT FUNNY!" Beef said angrily, getting up from his cowering position. Pause, however, did not keep away from the ground and he slammed his paw into the dirt to go along with his hearty laugh.

"You should- you should've seen the look on your face!" The red cat exclaimed, half interrupted by his own cackling. "Who's the dumb story now Beef? HAHAHA!!"

Beef grumbled as Pause struggled to breathe at this point. After a few minutes, he finally started to catch his breath.

"Are you done?" Beef asked. Pause took a long, deep breath before answering.

"Yeah, yeah," he said, still giggling but not having nearly enough lung strength to start laughing again. "Phwooo, ok, I'm good,"

"You suck!" The black cat said, laying down next to his friend. "You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," Pause said, albeit somewhat sarcastically.

"If I ever see that stupid dead cat, I'm gonna swipe him in his stupid one-eyed face," Beef said defiantly.

"I thought you said no one would believe me," Pause said. Beef rolled his eyes.

"Hypothetically, Pause," he said. Pause let out one last half-assed chuckle before the two sat in a comfortable silence, only the sounds of the bugs and nighttime birds there to disturb them. Beef almost fell asleep at it until he suddenly shot up.