the meeting of fated rivals: part 13

The wings of The Euthenia clan not only greatly improved the users physical and aerial abilities but they also gave them an almost instant healing factor, which healed the wounds that Gabriel sustained from the finishing blow that Xavier had given him.

With malice in his tone Gabriel said, “It’s over, when I say it’s over!” The fight was back on and cheers echoed throughout the arena as these two young sorcerers were a spectacle to watch.

Somewhere in the arena stands, Jena calls for Sally, “Sally, get over here. something isn’t quite right.” “What seems to be the problem?” Sally asked. “There’s been a breach,” Jena replied. Sally turned to Jeffery, Jasmine, Christa and Skyler and told them she’d be back.

Jena led Sally to the arena emergency room. “Why are we going into the emergency room?” Sally asked. “Because this is, an emergency,” Jena replied. As soon as Jena and Sally entered, Sally was immediately cut from behind with blood. Sally fell to one knee and failed to move, “what, what’s happening?” Sally said.

When Sally looked up, she saw Samantha. Samantha snapped her fingers and Jena fell to the floor, “standard hypnosis really. I barley had to use any magic,” Samantha said. “Yeah, okay not quite the answer I was looking for, genius. Why the hell can’t I move!” Sally said.

Scarlette showed up from behind Sally and shut the door, “whether or not you know makes no difference now, after all we already have you captive. My pretty, damsel in distress,” Scarlette said as she gently caressed Sally’s chin. “Natalie, we have our flame,” Samantha said.

In the stands, still disguised as the news reporter Natalie said, “Very well, all we need now is our moth.” Xavier and Gabriel were still going at it but with Xavier now having an aura, the gap between the two was becoming ever more apparent. Gabriel’s divine flames were easily humbled by Xavier’s north wind techniques.

Gabriel’s ability to bend and manipulate light proved to be useless, as Xavier’s eye could see past the illusions crated from them. Even the divine light wasn’t fast enough to keep up with Xavier’s pace. Each blow from Xavier’s weighted fist technique siphoned off more mana and the more mana he stole from Gabriel the more weight it added to his technique.

A vicious cycle that Gabriel knew he had to break away from. Gabriel decided to engage Xavier in yet another sorcerer standoff, this time with his newly found sacred tressure. Gabriel clenched his fists together and from it forged a highly concentrated spear of divine flames, “Divine arts, heavens wrath!” Gabriel uttered. As soon as Gabriel forged the spear, it instantly disappeared and Gabriel was left puzzled.

“Huh, you can’t tell me I’m out of mana!” Gabriel exclaimed. Xavier slowly walked towards Gabriel, “oh, trust me. You have a lot in the tank because of those wings, more than enough to use that sacred treasure of yours,” Xavier said. “Then what the fuck is happening!” Gabriel said. “Let’s just say, you’re having a hard time using it properly but don’t worry, it’ll all be over soon,” Xavier said.

The two revelation orbs that went undetected by the entire arena and are invisible to the naked eye, were rotating around Gabriel, distorting his mana flow. Xavier now had a deeper understanding of mana. Far surpassing anyone in history, even the very first ever sorcerer supreme himself. The time had finally come. With a series of combos, using the Gentle fist technique he had learned from Annie.

Xavier blocked all of Gabriel’s mana points and left him helpless, therefore ending the match. “The sorcerer, Gabriel Euthenia has been rendered defenseless by Xavier Nix and has absolutely no way of continuing the match, therefore Xavier Nix is our winner!” The announcer said.

Cheers echoed throughout the arena. Xavier stood triumphant over a defenseless Gabriel. Xavier, staring down at Gabriel offered him a helping hand up. Gabriel, with visible tears and holes through his clothes and clan cloak felt embarrassed.